Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by vonbottle View Post
    my local dealer sent me his pricing sheet for the max and craz for 2021, i notice the max base price is up almost $5k, but that now includes the gator step floor and fixed board rack which add up to about $1400, are there any other new standard features or improvements that 2020 didn't have?
    we're waffling between the max and craz......anyone have experience with both? is the craz better for skiiing?
    Might want to wait for the new mojo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Might want to wait for the new mojo

I thought they dropped the Mojo. I know they redesigned the Mondo for 2021 but I don't see a Mojo on their 2021 lineup.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

my local dealer sent me his pricing sheet for the max and craz for 2021, i notice the max base price is up almost $5k, but that now includes the gator step floor and fixed board rack which add up to about $1400, are there any other new standard features or improvements that 2020 didn't have?
    we're waffling between the max and craz......anyone have experience with both? is the craz better for skiiing?
    Max now comes standard with 4,000 lbs of ballast vs it being an option last year. You can also option for the 7" dash for 2021.
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    I thought they dropped the Mojo. I know they redesigned the Mondo for 2021 but I don't see a Mojo on their 2021 lineup.
    Things that make you go hrmmmmmm

Check back in September

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Redesigned mojo is all but confirmed, just late release.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    2016 Mojo surf edition
    1100lbs rear w/ 475lbs piggyback mid/ center 700lbs/ 500lbs IBS/ 600 lbs lead
    ACME 2315

Autowake
    Flow 2.0
    Board Racks
    Cleats
    Gatorstep
    Water Strainer
    7 Way Round Trailer Plug
    4,000 std ballast (Max only)

All were options on 2020s that are now standard. When you price side by side with a 2020 with those options, price is about the same (and everyone optioned most of those).

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius22 View Post
    Autowake
    Flow 2.0
    Board Racks
    Cleats
    Gatorstep
    Water Strainer
    7 Way Round Trailer Plug
    4,000 std ballast (Max only)

All were options on 2020s that are now standard. When you price side by side with a 2020 with those options, price is about the same (and everyone optioned most of those).
    The 2020 is still up on the configurator.
    I optioned a '20 with all the features above. The base was 66260$, the features above increased it to 73410$. That's a diff of 7150$. This may not be correct. They will never make an incoming model 2100$ cheaper than the previous. We prolly need to just wait until the the new pricing tables come out officially, or I would like to see an actual build sheet from a dealer. Otherwise, we really are speculating.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

why is it Moomba won't give out any info? i asked them for a spreadsheet on standard features for the models like they used to have on their website - "ask your dealer". ask them when the new mojo pricing/specs will be released - "ask your dealer". what's their issue with answering anything and leaving it up to the dealers?

why is it Moomba won't give out any info? i asked them for a spreadsheet on standard features for the models like they used to have on their website - "ask your dealer". ask them when the new mojo pricing/specs will be released - "ask your dealer". what's their issue with answering anything and leaving it up to the dealers?
    It's the same thing each year. The website hasn't been updated yet and it's usually several weeks after the teaser videos and pics from Skiers Choice before the website gets rebuilt with new model information and the new boat builder. In the meantime they tell you to go to your dealer and they can build it there with a boat configurator. I have a few people who have ordered 2021 boats and no issues building them out at your dealer.
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Yep, yearly complaint waiting for the online build configurator.

Last year it took until mid October.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan