Default 08 Mobius LSV added ballast pump wire path

Anyone who has added a ballast pump in the engine bay to a Mobius LSV, do you have suggestions of how to fish the wire to under the helm? I've got the two floor panels removed and can see the chase goes under the driver seat and ends next to the sub, but i can't think of a way to fish the wire through short of a clothes hanger...

IMG_1561.jpg
    2008 LSV. 1100 rear sacs and IBS. ACME prop is next
    Ronix One w/ Parks bindings

When i did my wakemakers upgrade i put my pumps in the engine compartment and then ran the electrical wires to the ballast switches. I ran then to the starboard side of the boat along the front of the lockers to around where the gas filler tube is. Then i ran them up the side of the boat behind the side panel where the speakers are and the other wiring is until i was right up to the side of the captains chain and then down to the ballast switches. I hope that makes sense. I never ran any wiring up the floor on top of the gas tank like you have pictured, only the ballast hose for the bag in the floor locker.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

That makes sense. I saw another member just did that in his write up because he put reversables at the stern of the engine compartment. Ive got aerators down by the vdrive, so under the floor seemed the most direct.
    2008 LSV. 1100 rear sacs and IBS. ACME prop is next
    Ronix One w/ Parks bindings

Quote Originally Posted by chester View Post
    Anyone who has added a ballast pump in the engine bay to a Mobius LSV, do you have suggestions of how to fish the wire to under the helm? I've got the two floor panels removed and can see the chase goes under the driver seat and ends next to the sub, but i can't think of a way to fish the wire through short of a clothes hanger...

IMG_1561.jpg
    Pick up a fish tape and shove it down the hole to the right of the sub to be able to run wires or more ballast hose through there. Thats what I did.