Thread: Fusion MS-BT200

Default Fusion MS-BT200

I have replaced the head unit in the Mondo and I have a spare part that I do not need anymore. Does anyone need a Fusion MS-BT200 Bluetooth module? Cover the shipping and it could be yours.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

Quote Originally Posted by JesseC View Post
    I have replaced the head unit in the Mondo and I have a spare part that I do not need anymore. Does anyone need a Fusion MS-BT200 Bluetooth module? Cover the shipping and it could be yours.
    Sending you a PM

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron0586 View Post
    Sending you a PM
    Do you still have the head unit

Quote Originally Posted by Catman View Post
    Do you still have the head unit

No I had to turn it in. My warranty went out on July 4th and the radio died on July 3rd. My dealer got it taken care of for me and this part was no longer needed. The MS-RA205 is a piece of crap. My boat has 71 hours on it and that radio died. Google it lots of them are just bricking and showing the fusion logo. They were discontinued for a reason.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

Quote Originally Posted by JesseC View Post
    No I had to turn it in. My warranty went out on July 4th and the radio died on July 3rd. My dealer got it taken care of for me and this part was no longer needed. The MS-RA205 is a piece of crap. My boat has 71 hours on it and that radio died. Google it lots of them are just bricking and showing the fusion logo. They were discontinued for a reason.
    Ok then maybe mine will still be covered by warranty 5 years on the electronics?

Just in case what did you replace it with and did you have to splice wires or was it plug and play. Thanks

I had purchased a 5 year warranty on the electronics. They replaced it with a Fusion MS-RA670. The head unit itself was a direct bolt up. The wiring was a complete re-wire. Simple to do though. Just cut the old harness and match up the colors. Took me about 2 hours. I love the 670. We now have the fusion app and the little wireless puck remotes. Wish I had done this years ago. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

This item has now found a new home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In