Default Wanted wakeskate and wakesurf boards

I have ridden both boards below, and can't find another that I like better. Anyone have these that they would like to sell?

Wakeskate: Anyone have the Ronix Electric Collective 41 Wakeskate Board Pac-Man Nintendo? I would love to buy it and take it off your hands. download.jpg

Wakesurf: Also, anyone have the 2018 Ronix Thruster Hex Shell Wakesurf Board? I would love to buy it and take it off your hands. clone.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by kimjazz10 View Post
    I have ridden both boards below, and can't find another that I like better. Anyone have these that they would like to sell?

Wakeskate: Anyone have the Ronix Electric Collective 41 Wakeskate Board Pac-Man Nintendo? I would love to buy it and take it off your hands. download.jpg

Wakesurf: Also, anyone have the 2018 Ronix Thruster Hex Shell Wakesurf Board? I would love to buy it and take it off your hands. clone.jpg
    I'm still new to the sport. I've only had the chance to wakesurf two times. What is a wakeskate? And what is the difference between a wakeskate and a wakesurf board?

Never see too many wakeskates for sale.
    2018 Supra SL400

wakeskates are cheap if you look around. kinda fun to ride occasionally but never owned one for my own boat and doubtful we ever will...
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Waterworn View Post
    I'm still new to the sport. I've only had the chance to wakesurf two times. What is a wakeskate? And what is the difference between a wakeskate and a wakesurf board?
    Basically a skateboard without the wheels. You can do a lot of skateboard like tricks with them. We had one for a while and it was fun to play around on a few times but never really got into it too much.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190