Default 2019 Mojo - Software Version(s)

Hey guys,

I have the following on my 2019 Mojo and curious if I need a software update:

APP - 3.0.10086.3
    OS - 3.0.10036.0
    Boot Loader - 3.0.10048.0

Software Version - MoombaBP_3365_20181030

I took it to the dealer to see if there is a software update...and they told me there was not. I keep getting the port and starboard low voltage faults though....and don't trust that they actually checked it properly.

Curious what versions I should be expecting on my 2019 Mojo. Thanks!
    2022 SA450
    2019 Mojo
    2017 Mondo - SOLD

I’m not sure what software version I have and my boat is getting worked on or I would check for you. I too got the low voltage alarm at the beginning of the season when I ran all at the same time. I kinda thought the starting batteries didn’t have enough umph. When I took it in for the 20 hour service, they told me they did a ballast system software upgrade per SC but I have no idea what it was or is now.

What I have been doing is higher idle when filling to spin the alternator faster. I haven’t had that warning pop up sense then so I don’t know if the flash solves it or my practice at running the engine at say 1,100 rpm vs the 650 at neutral

I know there is a 2019 version and the last I chatted with Matt Brown from SC, he indicated they were working on the 2020 version. I would reach out to Matt and see if he can share the lastest with you and maybe the forum? [email protected]
    2017 Moomba Mondo