Default Volume App when surfing

When I was out last weekend my friend showed me this app "swift volume"

It controls the volume based on the speed your going.

Sort of like the old car radios that would get louder the faster you go.

So I set it to turn up the volume at 10mph surfing speeds and then turn down quiet below 10 mph when your picking up the rider.

It worked like a charm especially for when my wife is driving it automatically turns the volume up and down so your not reminding them to do it.

Super easy to setup and it was free. One less thing the driver has to worry about.

Even when I am using the wrist fusion remote, when I would fall I would usually be out of range before trying to turn the music down.

I am very happy with it.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    - Jason
    2019 Moomba Max

Thanks for the app recommendation!!

Gonna try it out this weekend.

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Htfit,

What head unit do you have on your boat. I have the app Volumatic and I can see the volume on my phone adjust but the volume on the boat doesn’t correlate. I have a fusion head unit and I’ve tried emailing fusion about it but got nothing in return. My brother uses this app on his boat and works amazing. I want to figure something out real badly. So if anyone has any advice I would definitely take it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guys off TO are using an app called velocity. lots on there say it's the cats pajamas....

just tossing out another recommendation that I saw.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Bmac View Post
    Htfit,

What head unit do you have on your boat. I have the app Volumatic and I can see the volume on my phone adjust but the volume on the boat doesn’t correlate. I have a fusion head unit and I’ve tried emailing fusion about it but got nothing in return. My brother uses this app on his boat and works amazing. I want to figure something out real badly. So if anyone has any advice I would definitely take it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've experienced this with my Fusion RA70N and Samsung Galaxy S10 as well. I just gave up on it.
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

I have a '19 max with the fusion head end unit. Not sure model number but the most basic one.

Maybe it is the phone/app/head end unit combination that is giving you trouble. I have a s9 Galaxy phone.

The only thing that glitches on my set up is that on the lower setting I have to put it on 5% or less or it doesnt work on turning the volume down.

So I put it on 0% for the low side and 100% on the high side. Then I just adjust my volume knob to the max level I want. Which is 100%.

So it goes volume up all the way when hit surf speed and then basically it mutes when we slow down.

I like the stereo off anyways when retrieving the rider so you can talk to them.

It looks like there are other apps out there, I would just keep trying until you find one that works seamlessly.

Again the one I have is called "Swift Volume".
    Last edited by htfit; 08-04-2020 at 06:50 PM.
    - Jason
    2019 Moomba Max

Tried out the Swift Volume app this weekend, worked great! Definitely makes it nice not having to mess with the volume, might try it with my motorcycle as well.
    2016 Supra SA 400