Default 2018 Moomba max engine dies, raptor 400

Last two times I have been out on the lake I could be under way or idling I have had issues a couple times where the engine just dies. No codes, no odd symptoms other than it dies, usually will fire right up and go again, however; yesterday it took a minute of trying to start multiple times before it fired up and ran... any advice?

Is your knee or something else hitting the kill switch? That’s happened to me before especially when the chair swivels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    '19 MAX
    '13 Mobius LSV - Sold
    '05 Mobius LSV - Sold

That used to happen to me with the '15 Mojo with the raptor 400 engine, lived with it for 5 years, and is now happening with the Supra SL, also Raptor 400. It does not throw any codes, and as you say, it fires up right away. Its not the knee hitting anything. I've pretty much just given up and learned to live with it. It must be a Raptor 400 thing. My dealer could not find anything wrong and otherwise it ran like a top. I haven't brought the Supra in because I have come to the conclusion it must be the same issue as the Mojo. Must be a software issue in the ECM maybe? There's no shaking or misfires, it just stops.
    I'd be very interested in knowing if we are the only ones.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

I’m glad you were able to live with the issue. I have not usually filled the gas tank up all the way full But I did the last two times. I am wondering if it’s something related to a venting issue when the tank is full?

I don’t think that was the issue but I’ll be paying attention to that next time it does it.

Well, if you find the problem, please update me. Then again, it could be an entirely different issue causing your engine stalling.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

When I first got my Max I had the engine die on me several times my first outing with friends after taking delivery. Turns out my knee was just barely touching the kill switch (it is both push button and lanyard activated). It is very easy to accidentally touch that and cause it to kill the engine. IMO the switch is in a bad spot and should be moved back a few inches to avoid accidentally activating it. If you’re in a busy part of the lake and kill the engine like that it could be really dangerous. I wished SC would relocate it.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold