Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thanks bud,, yes back you back . I tried to enter him into novice division this year, but only 2 kids entered kIds division, so they asked if its OK to put him back in kids again just to have 3 competitors in the division.

He did win in 2018 also, but at the Wootown Wakefest in MA.
    2018 Moomba Max - 400 Raptor - 6 pump ballast - auto wake 2 - flow 2 - gps zero off

Quote Originally Posted by DNIXD99 View Post

The top one is the original. I use filmora9 to edit all of my pics, and videos. I usually use the auto feature, and then tweak it from there. I dont use the preset filters that often. Also, I rarely take pics with the drone. I get snapshots from the videos, which is what all of these pics are. Ill post a video later, once Im through editing, and splicing them together.
    You pull the snap shots on filmora 9 too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    You pull the snap shots on filmora 9 too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes.........
    2019' Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by jimmsch View Post
    First post is gorgeous !! Wish I lived there!! 2 thumbs up!

Zandar has been trying to land that Mexi Roll for the past month, attempting about 20 a day. He lands on his board 8 of 10 times, but always drops the rope. I thought maybe we should try something else one night to give it a break. So we tried a W2W backside 180 to blind which he was getting close to landing earlier in the season. Well, this is what happens when your 10 year old brain is doing a backside 180 to blind and your body is doing a backroll!!! Needless to say his sister had the rest of the night behind the boat while he recuperated in the boat!!

Pretty awesome!