Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jimmsch View Post
    you mean like clean his room? Yea there are some things!
    I hear ya!
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Toward the end of a session sometimes I just want to launch myself off the wave and into the whitewash. Am I alone? Going to attempt a fat guy flip next time . It does look enticing to do lol

2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    Toward the end of a session sometimes I just want to launch myself off the wave and into the whitewash. Am I alone? Going to attempt a fat guy flip next time . It does look enticing to do lol

I've been working on 360s so I've taken lots of headers into the wash lately. Not as fun as it sounds lol. That wave looks great!
    '18 mojo

Quote Originally Posted by Surgical_ass View Post
    I've been working on 360s so I've taken lots of headers into the wash lately. Not as fun as it sounds lol. That wave looks great!
    Did you mention 360's?

Yea I know I have no business trying one being so new to this but figured why not. Didn't come close to going as planned

2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Went down to Canyon Lake in the TX hill country for a week. Ran into a fellow forum member and his family on Monday and got some drone shots for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Had an awesome weekend camping on a remote island in Maine.

'19 Moomba Craz

'17 Heyday WT-1SC - Traded

Quote Originally Posted by ktenan12 View Post
    Had an awesome weekend camping on a remote island in Maine.

ktenan - where is this? It looks so flat! We love camping/boating trips. Our tow rig is our RV so we can go pretty much anywhere. I dream of the day I can surf/wakeboard on flat water.
    2017 Moomba Mondo

It's called Pemadumcook Lake in Millinocket, Maine. Funny thing is the lake can get pretty nasty most days due to the trade winds. The day I arrived the chop would've given offshore boats a rough ride The next three days while we were there it was flat as could be all day. The day we left, the chop picked up again and it was nasty. I'll probably never hit 3 days in a row of such perfect weather again in my life.
    '19 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by ktenan12 View Post
    It's called Pemadumcook Lake in Millinocket, Maine. Funny thing is the lake can get pretty nasty most days due to the trade winds. The day I arrived the chop would've given offshore boats a rough ride The next three days while we were there it was flat as could be all day. The day we left, the chop picked up again and it was nasty. I'll probably never hit 3 days in a row of such perfect weather again in my life.
    Wow, big lake! Thanks for the info! That's way up there.... a bit further from me in NJ that I expected. Amazing that you caught such good weather considering.
    2017 Moomba Mondo

We like Newfound Lake here in New Hampshire. Some days can get a little choppy out there as well but there's also some places to hide and find decent water. It's known as being one of the cleanest lakes in the country!
    '19 Moomba Craz