Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by z28ke View Post
    This was surf plate at 55, wakeplate 0, 10.6 mph.

Have you verified that your ballast is filling completely? As the ballast impellers wear they won’t move water as efficiently.
    See arrows for “scar” as I like to call it on my wave. This was not there before. Wave also was noticeably smaller than what it has been with WM upgrade.

2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Default August 2020 pics and vids

Hal have you checked your roll? It’s hard to tell in this picture but it looks like your boat is listed to the non surf side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hak. Sorry stupid autocorrect

Hmmm, the pics look like it was cloudy weather. Was it windy and choppy? That does have an effect on the cleanliness of the wave.
    Passengers? AW? I've always feared AW may dump water to achieve pitch and roll while reducing overall displacement, it'll create desired wave shape, at the expense of wave mass. Could that be it? Then if you have choppy conditions it'll make the wave "dirty".
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy2slow View Post
    These dome lights that are on my MTX tower speakers are perfect for clearing all the gear out of the boat on the nights that we get back to the dock super late!
    We would have every flying insect within a mile radius on the boat if we attempted that kind of lighting for more than 30 seconds. It's bad enough with just a few blue led accents.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Can't beat our mountain lakes. Pushing 70 degrees, clean and clear. Air in the low 80's.

The setup for the ever elusive 360. My golden retriever had seen enough apparently...

And the fail.

My youngest daughter getting ready to check the water temperature. That is Mt. St. Helens in the background there with just a trace of snow left.

So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Nice pics berger and that water looks so good and refreshing!
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

I was informed that I've been MIA this summer, so here's some catching up.

We had a cabin booked at Lake Billy Chinook, but because of staffing at Oregon State Parks during the pandemic, they cancelled our cabin. So we had to improvise with the truck bed tent in a regular campsite. LOL. (yes, I brought my mini fridge from work and bought a microwave off CL just for the week's trip).

Of course, we had a blast and had fantastic conditions for the trip.

Mt Jefferson:

Then we went down to visit the family in Houston and got some wakeboard action at the Hangar 9 Wakeboard park:
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Got to spend a weekend at our friend's lake house on Swift Reservoir near Mt St Helens. Friends with a waterfront lake house are great to have!!!

View from their patio, You can see St Helens peaking out on the right:
    and yes, you bet your ass I got out and shred that glass on the slalom ski!!!!

Private dock for the weekend!
    [IMG][/IMG]

Everyone was off the water in the evening so I got a sunset night surf. This is the stuff we live for.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Camping in the above-mentioned truck bed tent was the final motivation I needed to get serious on the search for a truck bed camper. Obviously we need to tow the boat when we go camping (at least 1/2 the time, because we'll do mountain bike trips with the camper too).

So I just got the Travel Lite 800x. Super stoked! Queen bed, u-shaped dinette, 5cuft fridge, microwave, power jacks, toilet, outside shower, water heater, A/C... It's everything we need and is light enough that we'll be able to handle it with the F150.

And I can actually fit the truck, boat, and camper all behind the fence in my back/side yard. the 40' carport isn't long enough to cover it all, but it gets a lot of it under cover.

And of course, we still get out on the river here at home a couple times a week...

www.TraysonsToybox.com

Good times on the water yesterday. I dedicate this 360 to Greg Berg!!!

Sadly, things turned tragic for some locally. Right in front of our usual launch, someone was doing 360's in their boat and ejected the driver and passenger (without lift jackets). The driver swam to shore and the passenger was a fatality. The Sheriff boats, Fire Dept boats, dive team and USCG were all mobilized. Water temp was 71 and current was a few miles per hour...

www.TraysonsToybox.com