Page 75 of 78 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Mojo

There was a good explanation by the Moomba Development Manager in 2017.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....uestions/page2
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

I reached out to skiers choice, they said the rear bag as 102" long, 21.5" wide the front arm is 15" tall and the rear body is 24" tall. That is a couple inches off each way from me trying to measure, but plugging that into the wake makers calc its showing 1,562# bag, assuming a 36" rear compartment. That makes more sense that they are 1500# bags in the rear and 1,000# up front. rather than 1,250 rears and 1,500 up front.

I scored another 500# of lead from a local seller for $375 so I may skip the custom rear bags now that I will have 1,650# of additional ballast. 1,000# of lead and 650# of additional midship bags. All in on the weight for me is about $1,300 bucks.

So.... bottom line - has anyone produced a good wave with the mojo besides Wake 9?

Getting really concerned.
    2021 Mojo
    2018 MAX - sold - 250 hours, absolute awesome boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Dank View Post
    So.... bottom line - has anyone produced a good wave with the mojo besides Wake 9?

Go to the June 2021 Pic thread and checkout Blay's photo....setup looks pretty good on a 2021 Mojo
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Y'all really about to make me take off work early tomorrow..

Im pretty happy with my wave. Not happy with my photographer skills. Or lack of co pilot to steer the boat while I try to take a picture haha
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order

Take off work early but go without your normal 10-12 person crew .

This should be a non-issue.

Your dealer's delivery captain should have taken you out and gotten you dialed in.

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    This should be a non-issue.

Your dealer's delivery captain should have taken you out and gotten you dialed in.
    I am having my 25 hour service done on the 18th, I am going to ask them to run out with me and see if we can dial it in, since he has surfed a mojo already I’m hoping he can show me pretty quickly.

Downside of having the first delivered mojo and picking it up at the end of November.
    Last edited by sleek98; 06-03-2021 at 08:24 PM.

Well guys first big uh oh for the new boat.. Not terrible for my first boat however easily avoidable..

went for the first night ride and got out of the water super late. Thought I was all ready to trailer home however forgot the Bimini was still up.
    Long slow drive back to main road then got to almost 60mph when it hit me like a light bulb. Got a friend to stick out the window and sure enough he said it was flapping pretty bad.
    Pulled over however it had already destroyed it.

The Front bars are bent back. The middle bar which pushes up is gone MIA. The fabric has one seam ripped near the rope hook up on top of the tower but otherwise is fine.

Looking into just getting the replacement bars for it or just ordering an aftermarket Bimini... Have already talked to sew long a little bit but any other suggestions?

Sewlong acted as if 60mph wouldn't phase their Bimini and frankly I'm a little disappointed they would put a Bimini on it that couldn't. I mean 60mph for a boat isn't unheard of especially if you considered cross winds when going 40mph.
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order

Ah man, that sucks!

Considering the boats top speed is 38, I wouldn’t expect the majority of the hardware holding the deployed bimini in place to survive a constant strong wind especially with the different directions and speeds coming off the back of the truck. Hope you can find a replacement to keep all those coeds in your crew from getting sun burned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Mojo
    2019 Chaparral 21 H2O Sport (sold)