Page 65 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Mojo

I am curious to see what we can get. If you want to go full crazy you might be able to take out the false floor in the midship seats to get another 250-300# on each side, but that might be a bit extreme.

Yea I am with you. I need to keep my under seat storage or my wife might kill me lol.
    Lake Wylie, NC/SC
    2021 Moomba Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by Josh828 View Post
    Picked up my boat yesterday, tried to do a little surfing but it was only myself and a friend and couldn’t get any push out of it at all. Today going back out and have invited quite a lot of ballast to tag along haha

But I can’t seem search on the app as well but I want my pitch at like 8.5-9? And my roll at what?

Anyone have a decent setup on the mojo yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just noticed you have the same truck as me too LOL

do you have electric brakes on your trailer? i picked up my trailer yesterday and the lights and everything worked but i didn't have any trailer brakes

If anyone keeps their Mojo on an uncovered slip, I had my cover modified to add skirts and a transom cover that attaches to the cover. My boat is all black so saves the hull from getting beat up by the sun all day.
    EBEB8BC0-70ED-49B9-8D7A-9C6759FA353B.jpg
    Lake Wylie, NC/SC
    2021 Moomba Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by sleek98 View Post
    I am going to pull out the rear bags this weekend, blow them up with air and measure them to see if I can have wakemakers custom make a bag which will be another 12-14" taller on the rear bags. I am guessing that will add 300-400# per side. I would need to take out the rear bins to use all the room. I would like to keep as much weight as I can integrated in with the G6 pumps since they are so fast to fill up.

Its usually just myself, wife and 2 kids so I only have 250# in the boat when I am surfing. We have 500# of lead but I think we need another 750#. If I can get another 600-800# out of the rear bags I would be happy with picking up another 100# of lead to get me to 1,500# total.
    This might be premature...maybe speak with Wakemakers first before ordering custom.

With the Mojo being a late release, I wouldn't be surprised if the exact fit bags aren't available for it yet....

After everyone started stuffing Enzo bags in anything but an Enzo, Wakemakers now does a laser scan for their "Exact Fit" bags.

Is that with or without bins...I dunno. It'd be nice if they are sized without the bins.

Give'em a call and let us know.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by sleek98 View Post
    I am going to pull out the rear bags this weekend, blow them up with air and measure them to see if I can have wakemakers custom make a bag which will be another 12-14" taller on the rear bags. I am guessing that will add 300-400# per side. I would need to take out the rear bins to use all the room. I would like to keep as much weight as I can integrated in with the G6 pumps since they are so fast to fill up.

Its usually just myself, wife and 2 kids so I only have 250# in the boat when I am surfing. We have 500# of lead but I think we need another 750#. If I can get another 600-800# out of the rear bags I would be happy with picking up another 100# of lead to get me to 1,500# total.
    I'm in a similar situation. Don't have the rear bins and am looking to add more ballast. The spec sheet shows 2500# of nameplate extra weight capacity (people/fuel/cargo). With 70 gals of fuel you're adding approximately 420#, plus, say, 300# of spotter/driver weight, and 100# of cargo (life jackets/misc), I figure we're around 900#, so I'd be looking to add 1600# of ballast to max it out. I am planning to use the space under the side seats and plumb those bags into the main rear bags as well as updating the two main rear bags to their (binless) potential.

I emailed wakemakers 2 months back asking if they had had a chance to do the exact-fit scanning of the 2021 mojo but at that time they had not.

I'm going out this weekend to start my burn in but will also be brainstorming bag arrangement. Keep posting up any notable details of your install, we all help each other by sharing any problems/solutions we come across.
    2021 Mojo, 6.2L Raptor 400/1.76, Acme 3407 15.5x13, G6, Flow3, +6500 lbs ballast
    2005 Mobius LSV (sold)
    Windermere Lake, B.C., 2800' Elevation
    2021 Mojo Mods

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
    I'm in a similar situation. Don't have the rear bins and am looking to add more ballast. The spec sheet shows 2500# of nameplate extra weight capacity (people/fuel/cargo). With 70 gals of fuel you're adding approximately 420#, plus, say, 300# of spotter/driver weight, and 100# of cargo (life jackets/misc), I figure we're around 900#, so I'd be looking to add 1600# of ballast to max it out. I am planning to use the space under the side seats and plumb those bags into the main rear bags as well as updating the two main rear bags to their (binless) potential.

I emailed wakemakers 2 months back asking if they had had a chance to do the exact-fit scanning of the 2021 mojo but at that time they had not.

I'm going out this weekend to start my burn in but will also be brainstorming bag arrangement. Keep posting up any notable details of your install, we all help each other by sharing any problems/solutions we come across.
    If there is anyone in the Bend, Oregon area with a '21 Mojo....do everyone else a solid and let Wakemakers scan your boat.

With no inventory and limited deliveries, they probably haven't even touched one yet.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by mojoylw View Post
    I just noticed you have the same truck as me too LOL

do you have electric brakes on your trailer? i picked up my trailer yesterday and the lights and everything worked but i didn't have any trailer brakes
    Didn't get the electric brakes, just the surge breaks! Works really well doesn't push my truck hardly at all unless coming to a quick low speed stop.
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order

Also instead of buying an entire one piece new bag. Ive thought about stacking a square bag on top of my rear bags? Is this a terrible idea?
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    This might be premature...maybe speak with Wakemakers first before ordering custom.

With the Mojo being a late release, I wouldn't be surprised if the exact fit bags aren't available for it yet....

After everyone started stuffing Enzo bags in anything but an Enzo, Wakemakers now does a laser scan for their "Exact Fit" bags.

Is that with or without bins...I dunno. It'd be nice if they are sized without the bins.

Give'em a call and let us know.
    I called them early April and they had not seen one yet. I hope they have gotten one in by now, but Ill take my measurements this weekend and give them a call next week once I see how much of an improvement there can be. There is not much if any improvement to be made with the bins. There is just enough room to get my hand up under the bin to unscrew the air valve, maybe 4"

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden View Post

There is not a ton of room on top of the false floor, 6-8" maybe by the time you factor in fittings. There is an access cover and a plug not to far off of the cover that you could plumb a line into the front of the arm on the rear bags, then vent it off the top rear. You can gain a couple hundred pounds there, but if your going through that I would see if you cant take the subfloor out and run a custom rear bag in the 2k range, I havent had a chance to look to see if its easily removeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh828 View Post
    Also instead of buying an entire one piece new bag. Ive thought about stacking a square bag on top of my rear bags? Is this a terrible idea?
    I need to measure where the plugs are as that was another idea that crossed my mind. I was worried about putting 450# directly on top of the connectors if you were wanting to "stack" the bags using connectors on the top of the stock bag and the bottom of the additional bag, I guess you could put a piece of 1.5" foam in between them to take some of the pressure off.

You would gain 225-250# each side if you have to leave one of the top plugs uncovered to plumb in the additional bag, I will double check the measurement of where the top plugs are this weekend. Cost per pound that might be the best way to go as 2 smaller custom bags would be 400-500 with fittings and you would gain 500ish# in the back of the boat.

They do have a stock 30x25x15 bag that may fit depending on where the ports are located, but that still leaves the issue of 450# of weight sitting on the connectors and hoses pushing down on the factory sac. That method would be around 400 worth of supplies to get it in.

If you end up putting an additional 500-800 in the back locker of the boat your going to need to put 300-500 additional weight in the bow to drop it back down. I have 100 under each rear bag right now. when I had 150 under each bag I had to move 100 to the front to get my pitch down. I have 500 in lead so I would like to get as much as I can in the rear then move my lead up front.
    Last edited by sleek98; 05-26-2021 at 04:38 PM.