Page 62 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Mojo

Does anyone know the allocation of the 4000# of weight between the rear bags and the bow bag? I am looking to see if its worth changing out the rear bags? I have 500# of lead and still needing to get the nose up higher to hit the 9.5*, or I need to let most of the water out in the bow.

My problem is my crew is usually my 140# wife, and 95# worth of kids. I think I need another 500# but if I can do it with water now instead of more lead I would like to go that route.

This is a total guess but based off eyeing the bags I would guess the rear bags are #1500 each and the front bag is #1000 for the total #4000..

However where are you putting your #500 of lead?

I was moving a person to the bow and one to the observer seat to get the bow down to 9.5*
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order

I need to move it all to behind the driver under the bench, but it was 300# under the port rear seat and 200# under the Stbd rear seat. My bags after my third run were down to 50% front, 40% port and 100% stbd. I started with 75% Front and port and 100% stbd. The wake looked good at first and got worse and worse the longer I went. Complete noob, but I had it looking decent for my wife. Then I hopped in and it went to shit while I let autowake do its thing.

I am wondering if my autowake needs calibrating, I took deliver in November and the dealer never put it in the water. I just started messing with it this weekend but from talking with others I need more people or more lead or autowake will just keep dumping everything. My wife did say the only thing she looked at was the actual gauge keep dropping everytime she looked at it.

Hmm I wonder if it does need calibrating, I actually had better luck with auto wake then I did myself however my front stayed 100% and my port only lowered to around 80%-90%.

I would even think about putting your lead at the very rear under your ballast bags ( if this won't interfere i'm new) I

Also if you notice your port bag draining that much time to move lead over to the stbd.
    I think the trick with weighing the boat down properly is have as much weight as possible while having all the bags at 100%. If you notice a bag draining move your lead to the opposite side. Or farther back/forward for the bow bag.
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22

That is my plan. I am going to swap it all over to the stbd side, my thought it the port side will have to fill to make up for the 600# swing in weight, then the front will have to fill to make up for the rear taking on extra weight.

Hey sleek98 we were talking over on jetboaters but also you can download an inclinometer app on your phone, set it on the floor between the driver's seat and the ob seat and see how the autowake readings compare to the apps readings. That might tell you if your autowake needs to be calibrated.
    Lake Wylie, NC/SC
    2021 Moomba Mojo

Thanks, I was just wondering if there was an app I could use to check. I am watching the videos Haknslash posted and I want to check the system to the app.

Just got word my mojo is at the dealership today!
    Delivery is next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks very similar to my build. Congrats

Very nice! Glad you got yours right now is the perfect time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22