Page 42 of 78 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by blay127 View Post
    anyone have any info on the wake9 review? guess it doesnt really matter as i've already ordered the boat, but i am still waiting anxiously to see their video.
    Not yet. They took a 2nd ride with the factory folks. Said the boat was spot on and consistent with the other boats in the lineup about setting the wave settings.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quick question, still have some time to make some changes on my boat and have completely changed the color, was doing it very budgeted at first and did not select the 7" screen but went with the regular screen.

What are yalls opinions?

Is a touch screen worth the extra grand?
    Am I going to be losing out on any features?

I have never even seen a regular screen on a boat they all seem to have the 7" touch screen
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order

$1,000 over 240/mo = $4 a month

Not sure why the 7” screen isn’t standard on the Mojo, while it is on other models. I brought that up with Greg at STWS and he agreed and wasn’t sure either.

The smaller screen looks cheap IMO and doesn’t match the high end styling of the boat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Mojo
    2019 Chaparral 21 H2O Sport (sold)

I initially thought it was some kind of Marketing thing. Show $78,640 as the MSRP vs $79,650 since everyone will opt for the 7” screen - especially with the 3.0. But, it is only $1K and I’m not a Marketing guy, so who really knows.

But you definitely need to get it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Kaiyen (on order)
    2015 Manitou Aurora SVP
    1982 Checkmate Eluder

Quote Originally Posted by arsnlgunnr View Post
    $1,000 over 240/mo = $4 a month

Not sure why the 7” screen isn’t standard on the Mojo, while it is on other models. I brought that up with Greg at STWS and he agreed and wasn’t sure either.

The smaller screen looks cheap IMO and doesn’t match the high end styling of the boat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Okay this picture is a deal breaker...
    Price of the boat has increased around 7k since we took that mojo out on the lake so every penny is really hurting now haha

When does you boat come in?
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22

Lets see if these pictures upload correctly..
    This is the current build, was going blue but decided another direction entirely what do y'all think?
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22

Looks nice... I'd go fire red flake on the main panel and then black on the rear accent panel.

Never thought I'd like flake, but it's awesome when you are sitting in the water and your boat is circling back to pick you up from a surf set with the sun sparkling off the flake...

The fire red accents on the tower would look awesome too! You can ask your dealer... some will do custom paint so you can match the flake.
    Last edited by rhouse181; 01-14-2021 at 02:32 PM.
    2020 Kaiyen

Quote Originally Posted by Josh828 View Post
    Okay this picture is a deal breaker...
    Price of the boat has increased around 7k since we took that mojo out on the lake so every penny is really hurting now haha

When does you boat come in?
    HA! yeah man, if you really option it out to the full extent, you're looking at 20k increase.

I have a February build slot so probably March/April.
    2021 Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by rhouse181 View Post
    Looks nice... I'd go fire red flake on the main panel and then black on the rear accent panel.

Never thought I'd like flake, but it's awesome when you are sitting in the water and your boat is circling back to pick you up from a surf set with the sun sparkling off the flake...

The fire red accents on the tower would look awesome too!
    I wanted a flake actually! The blue I built was going to have the midnight blue flake, However the rear accent panel decides what color to bring into the inside of the boat. So the accent panel has to be a "fun" color imo because I love the look of a colored interior

And can't justify the money they want to add a touch of red on the tower haha trust me the pro red tower looks amazing though
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22

Quote Originally Posted by Josh828 View Post
    Lets see if these pictures upload correctly..
    This is the current build, was going blue but decided another direction entirely what do y'all think?
    Looks good man! Like me, I'm sure you'll be making changes up until the deadline!
    2021 Mojo