Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Mojo

I would strongly consider another Mojo IF most of the speculation is correct.
    102”, Sub-Floor, Pro-Tower & wall-thru.
    We moved our 19 Earlier this month in anticipation of a 21 SL or redesigned 21 Mojo.
    2021 TBD
    2019 Moomba Mojo - Sold
    1994 Champion - Sold
    1991 Ski Brendella - Sold

Any word on the release date? Any one heard anything from their dealer? Really excited about this boat, just trying to keep the thread updated. Thanks everyone.

If you believe the sales pressure it seems like most dealers are putting out (better order now, we're going to sell out!) You won't be able to get a new Mojo if you wait until they get around to releasing it! What a weird time to buy a boat...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

Quote Originally Posted by Isaguel View Post
    Yep, it would then be all over. I have always considered the Mojo to be the best all around boat for the money, perfect size, its very good looking, the design and spray pattern is beauty, if they add those features, but with all subfloor ballast, its all over. ( I could honestly do without the 3.0 and save the 1500$ or whatever it is). Would not be an SA as the SA still would have the premium features that Moomba does not have, but it would prolly cannibalize SA and SL sales.

SFB is a must. Its the best feature that the Kaiyen and Makai posses, IMHO.
    I doubt it. Premium buyers are premium buyers. The porsche guy will not buy a Honda accord. No matter how loaded with tech and features, or how "nice" it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by korey View Post
    If you believe the sales pressure it seems like most dealers are putting out (better order now, we're going to sell out!) You won't be able to get a new Mojo if you wait until they get around to releasing it! What a weird time to buy a boat...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    2020, the year you have to beg to purchase things above market value, while no one has jobs.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I spoke with my dealer a few weeks ago while having some service work done and he confirmed a few things with me.

It's gonna look pretty much like a smaller Makai, check out the new Mondo for an idea of spray pattern.

Walk-through with 4K subfloor. G6 & Flow 3.0 are now standard.

Plenty of other options are now standard but he wouldn't divulge everything just yet.

Expect a 2% increase in price over current Mojo.

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

I think its a huge mistake NOT to have a premium option 23' boat in your lineup. i get it, the max is the 22.6' option but the max is different. Like me, many don't like the styling of that boat. Also from what i remember, you can't option it out as well.
    2019 Mondo

Quote Originally Posted by jason1973 View Post
    I think its a huge mistake NOT to have a premium option 23' boat in your lineup. i get it, the max is the 22.6' option but the max is different. Like me, many don't like the styling of that boat. Also from what i remember, you can't option it out as well.
    My guess is they had every intention of having this boat available without a gap in production from the 20' to the 21' model. I'm sure the pandemic delayed virtually every aspect of the design, supply, and production of the boat. The 23 foot segment is the "compact SUV" segment of the boat market. You have to compete and compete well.

Quote Originally Posted by j.mo View Post
    I doubt it. Premium buyers are premium buyers. The porsche guy will not buy a Honda accord. No matter how loaded with tech and features, or how "nice" it is.
    I know several that have sold tiges and bought atx and ask dakota the same question why he's in a max. it does happen.

now this: 2020, the year you have to beg to purchase things above market value, while no one has jobs.
    about as true a statement as you can get this year for those that are working. unemployment here in vegas is horrid and not going to get better but go to utah or idaho and it's like covid never happened on the jobs front. depends on where you live.

that said it seems this new mojo is going to be a hit with skiers in, as guppy points out, one of the most cutthroat lengths in boats right now. skiers looks to be taking their time to get the boat right and that will pay off for everyone down the road.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I predict the base MSRP to be $81850 for the Mojo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    I predict the base MSRP to be $81850 for the Mojo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's pretty specific. Do you know something we don't know?
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost