Page 28 of 78 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Do you all think that this setup will hurt the tracking ability of the boat when wakeboarding with a heavy lean on the line?
    Doubtful, in the videos, that's Trevor Hansen riding, he pulls hard, didn't seem to affect it much. The single tracking fin is pretty big.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

two random questions - did anyone notice how much on the wake 9 Mondo review - how much that boat "pushed" through the water.. it really looked like it was "ploughing" through the water, and overall, looked very close to (deeper in ) the water.. might have been an effect from the lead he said he needed in the front of the boat.. .

Wondering if we should expect the same from the mojo? Although, I just watched the Mojo review and they only show it surfing for a split second, it looked more normal, slight bow rise..

Looked for other videos of the 2021 supra lineup for comparison (how much they "plough") and oddly enough, on the website anyway .. they don't really show it while under surf.. ?

Oh - and for the 2021 Mojo - anyone know if it comes with 2 (rear facing) backrests for the seats? Like, it shows one behind the driver seat on the website build... in the review video, they show (parker payne) sitting on the passenger side, and the person in from of him has the backrest also.. does it come with two? or do you get one and have to use it on one side only?

Dumb question, I know.. but just curious... would be great if it came with one for both sides! I'm thinking / expecting it will only come with one and you have to choose the side to use it on..
    Last edited by Dank; 11-11-2020 at 06:00 PM.
    2021 Mojo
    2018 MAX - sold - 250 hours, absolute awesome boat.

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    I think it’s interesting the Mojo is listed at 4300#, but a Supra SA or SL are 5800#s and 5600#s. Always surprised me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dang it. Fat-fingered the number. 4800#s. Sorry.

Thanks for the check

2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by Dank View Post
    DUDE -- - what are you telling us here? Is this a hint? Have you seen one in person / ridden one??? suspense is killing us.

I've never bought a boat without a demo (or at least a test run)!! ..
    Yea, that is a tough deal ordering w/o riding on one. Not sure I could do that.

Trevor Hansen's review is pretty good for the all the big changes. Spot on. Good video.

As of the wake and wave, I'm sure once the dealers get the orders and start to demo, the interweb will be buzzing with pics and videos.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by Dank View Post
    two random questions - did anyone notice how much on the wake 9 Mondo review - how much that boat "pushed" through the water.. it really looked like it was "ploughing" through the water, and overall, looked very close to (deeper in ) the water.. might have been an effect from the lead he said he needed in the front of the boat.. .

Wondering if we should expect the same from the mojo? Although, I just watched the Mojo review and they only show it surfing for a split second, it looked more normal, slight bow rise..

Looked for other videos of the 2021 supra lineup for comparison (how much they "plough") and oddly enough, on the website anyway .. they don't really show it while under surf.. ?

Oh - and for the 2021 Mojo - anyone know if it comes with 2 (rear facing) backrests for the seats? Like, it shows one behind the driver seat on the website build... in the review video, they show (parker payne) sitting on the passenger side, and the person in from of him has the backrest also.. does it come with two? or do you get one and have to use it on one side only?

Dumb question, I know.. but just curious... would be great if it came with one for both sides! I'm thinking / expecting it will only come with one and you have to choose the side to use it on..
    I was told that it comes with the second back rest standard. I had the dealer specifically ask and that was the response that he got.

Wake9 posted some pics on social media from the other day:

2018 Supra SL400

2018 Supra SL400

A LOT of human ballast in that boat...just saying. No doubt that he knows how to setup a surf boat for the best possible wave!!

It will be interesting to see how much additional lead he has in there as well...I'm guessing 600-800lbs plus an additional 1000+ pounds of crew.
    2018 Supra SL550 with 850lbs of lead wake
    2017 Supra SA400 (Sold)
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition (Sold)
    2017 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2019 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2021 GMC Denali 2500
    Soulcraft Vodoo
    Soulcraft Jordi Pro
    Soulcraft Super AV
    Phase Five Matrix

2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by Prospersigman View Post
    A LOT of human ballast in that boat...just saying. No doubt that he knows how to setup a surf boat for the best possible wave!!

It will be interesting to see how much additional lead he has in there as well...I'm guessing 600-800lbs plus an additional 1000+ pounds of crew.
    Six adults in the back.

All of his recent videos are comparing Stock Ballast, then Add’l Ballast. I assume giving the viewer the option of looking at both waves.

2018 Supra SL400