Page 14 of 78 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Mojo

Anybody do the transom sunpad fill in on their boat? It's an option on the Mojo. My wife thinks it's needed (to layout) and I think it's ridiculous. I don't care about the money (it's only $200, but where the hell do you put it the 99% of the time your not using it?

Quote Originally Posted by Guppydriver View Post
    Anybody do the transom sunpad fill in on their boat? It's an option on the Mojo. My wife thinks it's needed (to layout) and I think it's ridiculous. I don't care about the money (it's only $200, but where the hell do you put it the 99% of the time your not using it?
    If the wife thinks it's needed, well, there's your answer.
    2019 Supra SL450

If I buy the Mojo, what the hell happens when you float by in your Supra?
    I stop to hang out and we drink beers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

2. Do you think the huge WM bag buster (1345) will fit in the Mojo and if not, do you think WM will have a bad ready for the Mojo that ups the standard ballast. The reason I ask is the dealer will install it for me during dealer prep when I get the boat in April.

You guys think the Mojo will be 10 grand better than the Max???
    I don't think you'll need upgraded ballast. The Mojo will come with 4k lbs ballast standard. That's what my dealer told me today. If anything you may want to add lead.

Is the Mojo worth 10k more? Well, considering the Max will have an outdated design soon, that will have an impact on resale, you may loose 1-2k right there. Other than that, size is a wash, design is up to one's taste. The few upgrades like the walkthrough transom might be worth a few hundred. All in all, it prolly isn't worth the extra 10k, if you look at it in a purely pragmatic sense, but that being said, I would follow my emotions and go for the Mojo. Forget the extra 8-9k.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

It goes in the garage. Mine did anyway!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a confirmation today from my dealer that the underwater lights are now available on the 2021 Mojo.
    2021 Mojo, 6.2L Raptor 400/1.76, Acme 3407 15.5x13, G6, Flow3, +6500 lbs ballast
    2005 Mobius LSV (sold)
    Windermere Lake, B.C., 2800' Elevation
    2021 Mojo Mods

The Max is a great boat and value. But it’s not as attractive as the upmarket Moombas.
    Mojo is +10k over Max. In 5 years I bet the same delta is there. Or it might even be better value retention for the Mojo. Who knows—how long do you typically keep your boats/cars etc?

Quote Originally Posted by ejj View Post
    The Max is a great boat and value. But it’s not as attractive as the upmarket Moombas.
    Mojo is +10k over Max. In 5 years I bet the same delta is there. Or it might even be better value retention for the Mojo. Who knows—how long do you typically keep your boats/cars etc?
    I would agree the front of the Max is not the greatest when I was looking at pictures online (especially the 3/4 in the builder) but in person it’s not as bad. It’s a massively big boat.

Regarding the new Mojo, if it has the same front end as the new Mondo, that is goofy looking the way it slopes down...like a bird nose. That turned me off..whoever designs the front end of Moomba needs to be replaced...

Quote Originally Posted by brad460 View Post
    Regarding the new Mojo, if it has the same front end as the new Mondo, that is goofy looking the way it slopes down...like a bird nose. That turned me off..whoever designs the front end of Moomba needs to be replaced...
    Dude, why would you say that?. Now I can't unsee it. UGGGGHHH!!! Da** you brad, Da** you to HELL !!!!
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 F150 Lariat

OK, OK. ((deep breath)). Sorry, I take that back.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 F150 Lariat