Page 46 of 78 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Non chill tech black vinyl is a blow torch too, your choice was wise.
    That was our motivation as well. I'm in texas so everything gets hot no matter what. Didnt want white seats (current boat has white seats), so we thought this would be the best choice for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh828 View Post
    Actually got a call yesterday evening, I got bumped up to a march build date so I have until Saturday to finalize!
    Whiskey consumption should decrease shortly after haha

But also yes the "accent" color controls the interior making things very difficult imo

The only mojo I ever built with flake was my original build

I like this. Not sure about the red flake scheme one though. For this particular spray pattern the blue/blk/flk combo seems to fit better than the red/blk/flk.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Quote Originally Posted by blay127 View Post
    That was our motivation as well. I'm in texas so everything gets hot no matter what. Didnt want white seats (current boat has white seats), so we thought this would be the best choice for us.
    As a Texas boat owner, the only color vinyl in our boat that does not get stupid hot is the white, the gray and blue will blister your feet if you are on them for longer than a couple of seconds. Maybe when our interior falls apart we can get it redone in darker colors with chilltech
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    As a Texas boat owner, the only color vinyl in our boat that does not get stupid hot is the white, the gray and blue will blister your feet if you are on them for longer than a couple of seconds.
    same here. in the 15 minutes it takes us to get home from the launch ramp in the summer with bimini stowed, the grey carpet in our old boat and the grey composite flooring in current boat are hot enough we have to put socks on to clean the boat out or risk burned feet.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Any see Moomba’s Instagram post from about an hour ago? (1/21/20 12pm Eastern lol) looks like the 2021 test mojo throwing a nice looking wave, maybe a good teaser for now haha
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order

Quote Originally Posted by Josh828 View Post
    Any see Moomba’s Instagram post from about an hour ago? (1/21/20 12pm Eastern lol) looks like the 2021 test mojo throwing a nice looking wave, maybe a good teaser for now haha
    I just think about what the water temp was like for all of those photo shoots on that boat. I think it was still in production in late September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Matt
    2021 Mojo
    2016 Mojo (sold)
    2012 LSV (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by Woody929 View Post
    I just think about what the water temp was like for all of those photo shoots on that boat. I think it was still in production in late September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I believe my dealer is planning on shooting a review video soon and needless to say they weren't stoked about getting in the water to show it off haha

But in every photo shoot the lakes are always empty and glass and everyones is always wearing a wind breaker haha
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22

First time posting. Have 1st new boat ordered (2021 Mojo going into production soon). Struggled a little with the spray pattern of the Mojo. Diehard NY Giants fan, so was looking to do Blue/Red theme. but color schemes are hard to tell on the builder. Definitely want Captain Blue or Red for the Accent Color, which drives the interior color pattern (want some color inside). Wife wants so sparkle, so need to add flake and want to stay with the light grey interior.

Here is what my original thought was. Just not sure the 2 different shades of blue (Brittany Blue Metal Flake with the Captain Blue accent) will look the same in person as on builder. Any thoughts or anyone see them in person to know?

mojo1.jpgmojo2.jpg

Here was 2 other spray patterns I made this morning on builder that might work also (not really sure why the images are so small when I attach them). For both, could change out the hull color to black or just keep same as accent color. Not crazy about the upholstery accent in Red, almost looks an orange since it's really bright, so was sticking with blue.

mojo3.jpg
    mojo4.jpg

The builder is terrible to show true colors but hey its better than anyone elses

I actually had my dealer check with skiers choice to make sure colors matched up however usually if the names are the same the colors are. Also I think the red interior will match the piping color.

However fire red paint is brighter in person.

Really the best advice is try to find some real world boats with the same colors
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22