Page 43 of 78 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by arsnlgunnr View Post
    Looks good man! Like me, I'm sure you'll be making changes up until the deadline!
    I can't wait until they tell me I can't change it so I can stop stressing! And since you went blue and yours is still WAY more optioned than mine I decided to bow out and go red haha ( Had nothing to do with the opinion of a woman )

Also hope a February build shows up earlier than April! I have an April build I'm trying to be on the water May 1st
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order

Quote Originally Posted by Josh828 View Post
    I can't wait until they tell me I can't change it so I can stop stressing! And since you went blue and yours is still WAY more optioned than mine I decided to bow out and go red haha ( Had nothing to do with the opinion of a woman )

Also hope a February build shows up earlier than April! I have an April build I'm trying to be on the water May 1st
    I'm just telling myself April so if it does show up in March, it will be a nice surprise!
    2021 Mojo
    2019 Chaparral 21 H2O Sport (sold)

Lets see if these pictures upload correctly..
    This is the current build, was going blue but decided another direction entirely what do y'all think?
    Looks good. Nice choice on the interior. In person the Honey/honey looks a bit gold on it's own, but the espresso accent helps bring out the brown. I did the same interior colors on my build.
    2021 Moomba Kaiyen (on order)
    2015 Manitou Aurora SVP
    1982 Checkmate Eluder

Quote Originally Posted by BizzyC View Post
    Looks good. Nice choice on the interior. In person the Honey/honey looks a bit gold on it's own, but the espresso accent helps bring out the brown. I did the same interior colors on my build.
    I haven't seen any expresso yet in person, everything I've seen has been honey/honey with honey accent!!
    But yeah played with them a lot before I settled on liking the pattern better with honey/honey accent expresso

When you get yours in I would love to see some interior shots!
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order

This made me chuckle. I spent so many hours on the “boat builder” and soliciting advice from the dealer and friends. Every time I thought I had my mind made up, there would be a new opinion or variable I hadn’t fully considered which caused endless second guessing. About a week ago, the dealer called and said....”That’s it...order has processed and no more changes”. I’ve slept like a baby ever since.
    2016 Starcraft Limited 1918 (sold)
    2021 MB Sports B52 Alpha (coming April 2021)
    2020 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
    2022 F-150 SCREW PB (ordered 12/2021...still waiting)
    B-737 (Work Vehicle)

Lets see if these pictures upload correctly..
    This is the current build, was going blue but decided another direction entirely what do y'all think?
    Love the colors. Only one suggestion. Gotta figure out how to put it some metal flake somewhere. Try main panel in either red flake or even try silver metal flake for a 3 color scheme. I think it looks cool.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

color preferences are always personal taste BUT IS is correct. some flake would look badarse on that AND if you decide to upgrade to a Supra, flake will help it 'pop' and could mean a quicker sale or better trade

that red with silver flake on the back or all red flake would be awesome...
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Ok, after playing with the builder on Mojo for 10 mins I realize, they need to reconsider the available spray pattern, or at least offer 2 spray patterns. They should on a premium boat. You cant do much with this one. I cant figure out how to get a color scheme on Josh828's boat because unlike previous years, when you color the rear accent it colors the interior. The deck color used to be for the whole interior, now its the gunnels. There is no accent color between the main panel and the hull. In essence, I cant figure out how to satisfactorily add flake to his boat. The rear accent panel should not be tied to the interior deck. That messes things up. Love the boat, wish the spray pattern options were different.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Quote Originally Posted by Isaguel View Post
    Ok, after playing with the builder on Mojo for 10 mins I realize, they need to reconsider the available spray pattern, or at least offer 2 spray patterns. They should on a premium boat. You cant do much with this one. I cant figure out how to get a color scheme on Josh828's boat because unlike previous years, when you color the rear accent it colors the interior. The deck color used to be for the whole interior, now its the gunnels. There is no accent color between the main panel and the hull. In essence, I cant figure out how to satisfactorily add flake to his boat. The rear accent panel should not be tied to the interior deck. That messes things up. Love the boat, wish the spray pattern options were different.
    I had the same struggle when configuring mine. I wanted to add some flake but couldn’t make it work with any of the color combos.

As an alternative, I ended up using pacific blue as a “pop” color to get a somewhat same effect as having flake to be an eye catcher.

Definitely agree that they should have at least one other spray pattern to choose from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by Guppydriver View Post
    This made me chuckle. I spent so many hours on the “boat builder” and soliciting advice from the dealer and friends. Every time I thought I had my mind made up, there would be a new opinion or variable I hadn’t fully considered which caused endless second guessing. About a week ago, the dealer called and said....”That’s it...order has processed and no more changes”. I’ve slept like a baby ever since.
    Ha! My no-change date passed a few weeks ago and I still have the boat builder open in my browser!

guess I just look at the rendering everyday since I can’t physically see or touch it while it’s being built.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Mojo