Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778

Thread: 2021 Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by blay127 View Post
    That looks pretty great sleek!

Anyone else having an issue with the surf tab actuator "set" value being different than the "actual" value? My set value is 10 higher than actual reading. It responds up and down but just reads wrong. If i go all the way to 0, it will do nothing from 0-10, then moves after I go higher than 10. I've gone into the setting menu and reset(or retract) flow plates but that doesnt change the issue. Thoughts?
    Thanks.

Do you have flow 3? I have the same issue where its usually 10-12 digits off in either direction, when moving it gets closer but I assumed it had to do with the yaw plates moving around the boat being smarter than me.

An issue we had yesterday when surfing, if we use the manual switch to select port side surfing and turn the boat off, but dont flip the switch back to middle it will flip the plates on startup and deploy the starboard side wave. First time we had it happen when swapping riders we kicked the boat off then pulled a newbie up but the wave was on the wrong side, took a min to figure out what the heck happened. I could force it to do it every time we kicked the boat off and didnt flip the switch back to the middle position. I think we need to just start using the touch screen, or remember to kick it off when we turn the boat off.
    2021 Mojo

Flow 2

I feel like I've done this exact same thing you describe here with the surf side switching. Didnt think much of it at the time.

But yeah the values being off from the set value seems strange.
    2021 Mojo

That looks pretty great sleek!

Anyone else having an issue with the surf tab actuator "set" value being different than the "actual" value? My set value is 10 higher than actual reading. It responds up and down but just reads wrong. If i go all the way to 0, it will do nothing from 0-10, then moves after I go higher than 10. I've gone into the setting menu and reset(or retract) flow plates but that doesnt change the issue. Thoughts?
    My 21 Makai with surf 3 reads exact same way. I just thought I was too stupid to understand it. I use the manual selector switch too. I have noticed if I flip it on and off a couple of times the value changes too. Don't know why.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Went out tonight and noticed that if I used the on screen surf switch and not the manual switch then it read correctly with the set value. Awesome.
    2021 Mojo

Went out tonight and noticed that if I used the on screen surf switch and not the manual switch then it read correctly with the set value. Awesome.
    Interesting discovery. I’ve been using the switch rather than the touchscreen toggle. Will need to try this next time I’m out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Mojo
    2019 Chaparral 21 H2O Sport (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by arsnlgunnr View Post
    Interesting discovery. I’ve been using the switch rather than the touchscreen toggle. Will need to try this next time I’m out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Double down on that one. I will try that too this weekend and see what happens.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub