Page 21 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by chester View Post
    I see in the video that the rear compartment is carpeted. Do these get smelly/gross from condensation/moisture over time?
    our first supra we owned for 5 years and in '12 our tige was a 5 year boat. both had carpeted back locker floors. no issues with smells. we would open all the hatches once both were in the garage after using and 2x each year remove the rear ballast bags for a week to allow to air out.

supra had a center ski locker with miners moss on the bottom. it shared a space with the bilge. that would get downright nasty over the summer but never stank. end of season that bag had a slime covering on it. quick hit with the pressure washer and good as new for next season....
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by chester View Post
    I see in the video that the rear compartment is carpeted. Do these get smelly/gross from condensation/moisture over time?

The Mojo looks like it will be the top choice, just wish the nose was a little bit wider for aesthetics (less bird beak).
    I'm not a fan of the carpet in the rear lockers with bags. In my older Supra with 1100s as the bag connections/fittings started leaking, we would always have wet floors after a day. I would open the hatches after the day was done to dry out. It was more of a PITA.

I did not have the stink issue b/c it was aired-out, but I could see it happening if they were not dry and stored over a period of time.

I would have liked to have some type of coating on the floor space in the lockers, not carpet. Hate carpet unless it was some snap-in/out type.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by Woody929 View Post
    Still using my final days to lock it in, but gunmetal, and some mixture of dark/light graphite.

Where I’m really dragging my feet is the interior. Brown is a non starter with my wife, so no brown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Here, build this.

Don't worry, thank me later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Some areas I really like:
    1) Batteries in floor with Trash Can(kinda wish it had a cooler spot though)
    2) subfloor in Bow!
    3) I like the spray pattern more than the Makai\Kaiyen
    4) Seating layout looks awesome...i want to see it in person!
    5) The Bow is huge in comparison to my current Mojo!
    2022 SA450
    2019 Mojo
    2017 Mondo - SOLD

Looks like bow may not be as deep as previous models since moving to subfloor. Curious in person how it feels. I always liked the security of the depth when my kids ride up there.

2017 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by russellsmojo View Post
    Looks like bow may not be as deep as previous models since moving to subfloor. Curious in person how it feels. I always liked the security of the depth when my kids ride up there.

Yeah I know what you mean. Our kids never ride up there without an adult chaperon to make sure they stay on their bottoms and not their knees. Kid falling out of the front of the boat at 20+ mph is a nightmare scenario for sure.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

The compartments have carpet on the sides (which is std across the industry) but there is no carpet in the bottom of the compartments.

The bow of the new Mojo is very deep as is the rest of the interior. Trevor goes over it as well in the walk-through video.

I’d rock that bad boy in a heartbeat. And I have a brand new Max with the plastic still on it in some spots!

Shoulda waited.....maybe.....There’s absolutely no way you could’ve talked that particular notion into the mind of August me.

If I wasn’t buying a Supra SA, I would for sure buy the new moomba Mojo.

I consider it a SA lite.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan