Page 76 of 78 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 LastLast

Thread: 2021 Mojo

That's a bummer but it's the kinda of thing that will only happen once and you'll never forget it.

(I got to the lake, prepped boat with crew and realized I left the key at home...doh! )

I'm pretty sure no wakeboat manufacturer offers a bimini that is intended to be deployed at highway speeds.

Maybe it's fate that you were meant to get the SewLong and report back to us.

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Haha thanks guys in the big picture not a huge deal and yeah they said “don’t tow with it” I towed with it, it broke.

And actually it’s still useable! And really not all that bad, however a janky looking Bimini is definitely ruining the coeds Instagram pics hahahaha

I think just straight replacement hopefully just the hardware can be had for under $1000
    Sew long with no board storage is going to be around $1700 I believe
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order

Quote Originally Posted by Josh828 View Post
    Haha thanks guys in the big picture not a huge deal and yeah they said “don’t tow with it” I towed with it, it broke.

And actually it’s still useable! And really not all that bad, however a janky looking Bimini is definitely ruining the coeds Instagram pics hahahaha

I think just straight replacement hopefully just the hardware can be had for under $1000
    Sew long with no board storage is going to be around $1700 I believe
    Just glad no boards in it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Supra SA

We have a Sewlong and it is nice to have the extra couple feet of bimini. They do hold up really well to the wind, but we did have one of the arms bend when we had the bimini up during a wind storm at Lake Powell that hit us pretty hard. It was probably in the 60+ mph range and was really doing a number on the supports. The fabric held up great, but it bend the ears a little. Nothing a little percussive maintenance couldn't fix. One thing we don't like about the Sewlong is that we have to remove the mounting brackets and the whole bimini to fold down the tower. Not really a big deal, since it only needs to come down during winter when we put the boat in a garage, but still something to consider and know about.

Sewlong said their bimini is 78" x 60". What was the size of the factory bimini on the mojo?

Depends on what tower you have. The pro tower is just a touch longer.
    2021 Mojo

I don’t ever use the board storage but yeah definitely could have been worse I was also glad if the middle bar was going to come loose thankful it didn’t spear into any vinyl haha

But it’s the Aviator pro tower or a3 tower so not sure of the exact size.
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22

Well guys looks like I’m going to go with the sewlong, got quoted almost $1300 for just the hardware on the stock Bimini. And since the actual fabric is torn a little why not spend $1700 for an entire new Bimini that covers more.

Also going to go with the sunshade extender, so will be sure to update everyone on how it is
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22

Also worth noting it won’t be here until September so it’s going to be a long hot summer with a damaged Bimini haha

Also thinking the 8’ instead of 5’ extension
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22

Very nice. Im interested in the same set up. You will have to let me know if you can access the board storage with the rear shade up.