Page 66 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Mojo

Yeah the boat is weighted very well how it is but any additional weight in the rear will directly need weight in the front as well however the bow there is plenty of room.
    Although I love the idea of everything being plumbed in I was debating on throwing a pump over board to fill the extra bags. Don’t have to worry about connectors quite as much

But something completely plumbed would be amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order

Leadwake.com said they are doing a memorial day sale. Hope it's good enough for me to order another 500lbs. I currently have 500 and my mojo is supposed to be complete next week.

I would compare it to wakelife.co there is no m on the end. Final15 gets
    You 500# shipped for low 400.

Already have 500 in the cart on wakelife but it's 486 with their spring sale code. Final15 doesn't work. Just waiting to see if a memorial day sale is any cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by cozilla View Post
    If anyone keeps their Mojo on an uncovered slip, I had my cover modified to add skirts and a transom cover that attaches to the cover. My boat is all black so saves the hull from getting beat up by the sun all day.
    Attachment 29728
    That just looks wicked with the side covers! I like it!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

I've been trying to dial in the wave on our 2021 Mojo and haven't had much success. I have a friend that has a 2021 Axis A24 and the wave is huge, long and very repeatable. It's so fun and easy to surf....it has so much push my back leg tires from. I want my Mojo to produce something close to A24 and just haven't been able to make it happen yet. We run a crew of 4 with 1300 lbs of lead ballast bags...300 under each rear bag, 250 port side midship, 250 starboard side midship, and 200 in the bow. The wave has about 40% of the push of the A24 wave, seems a little short, it's difficult to generate speed, and it's hard to recover if you make a mistake. At this point we meet up, anchor my boat, and surf his A24....no one wants to surf my Mojo. Having a little buyers remorse BUT haven't give up yet. The dealer agreed to upgrade the rear bags as part of the the purchase so I am very interested in the rear bag measurements and availability of the bags. The dealer said the upgraded bags should add an additional 250 to 300 lbs to each rear bag. I'm hoping this significantly improves my wave but I am skeptical.

Oh and my plate settings I've tinkered with the center plate between 0 and 20 and surf plate (regular surfer) between 35 and 60.

I feel like I should be getting a comparable wave to the A24 and it's so far off right now. Any shared experiences and advice would appreciated.

Can you share some more info? What were your pitch and roll settings? Where did you put all the lead. Where your bags full or did auto wake dump a bunch of water based on lead placement? Pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by BillyJack View Post
    I've been trying to dial in the wave on our 2021 Mojo and haven't had much success. I have a friend that has a 2021 Axis A24 and the wave is huge, long and very repeatable. It's so fun and easy to surf....it has so much push my back leg tires from. I want my Mojo to produce something close to A24 and just haven't been able to make it happen yet. We run a crew of 4 with 1300 lbs of lead ballast bags...300 under each rear bag, 250 port side midship, 250 starboard side midship, and 200 in the bow. The wave has about 40% of the push of the A24 wave, seems a little short, it's difficult to generate speed, and it's hard to recover if you make a mistake. At this point we meet up, anchor my boat, and surf his A24....no one wants to surf my Mojo. Having a little buyers remorse BUT haven't give up yet. The dealer agreed to upgrade the rear bags as part of the the purchase so I am very interested in the rear bag measurements and availability of the bags. The dealer said the upgraded bags should add an additional 250 to 300 lbs to each rear bag. I'm hoping this significantly improves my wave but I am skeptical.

Oh and my plate settings I've tinkered with the center plate between 0 and 20 and surf plate (regular surfer) between 35 and 60.

I feel like I should be getting a comparable wave to the A24 and it's so far off right now. Any shared experiences and advice would appreciated.
    Im in the same boat, all my friends are on Malibu or axis. Wave is incredible with no one even In the boat.
    My wave is really getting there completely stock but need about 10 people in the boat.
    1. Fill all your ballast. 2. Kick one of your ballast on with the manual switch. 3. Set center plate to zero and surf plate to 100. 4. Get up to speed. 5. Go to auto wake screen (Having ballast manually on will not let auto wake do its thing) but you can check your pitch and roll. 6. Adjust lead around to get the correct pitch. I would try to move passengers for roll. 7. Start playing with the speed (10.8 for me) and surf tab to get the wave to clean up. (70 for me)

I actually ride goofy and had to turn the speed up to 11.5 to get the wave to form on the goofy side
    Also disclaimer in case some of this is wrong.. I'm just learning how to even wake surf and this is my first ever boat
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order

Default 2021 Mojo

Need some pitch and roll numbers to help.

Hopefully you are not trying copy pitch and roll of a axis or MaliBU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by larry_arizona; 05-27-2021 at 09:11 AM.
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by BillyJack View Post

With your lead placement, I am guessing your pitch is over 10 maybe closer to 11*, unless you had 3 people in the bow. With 600# in the far back, 500 just behind the tower you need more than 200 in the bow to bring it back down. Plus if all 3 people were in the back that would push you even higher.

I was shooing for 9* pitch but I think I am going to try to drop it back closer to 8* next time out. Factory settings were 8* and -3 roll. Where were you at?