Default Pick New boat up tomorrow

It's finally here and it's a few weeks early, we pick up our Mobius LS
    tomorrow! You would think it's X-mas at my house, well, ..... I guess it is! There are three lakes on my trip home. I may hit them all on the way back!!

LOL have fun and take pics.

Congratulations!! The weather is getting better too! Just curious did you go through the Seattle dealer or Portland dealer?

Quote Originally Posted by hiqualityH2O
    Congratulations!! The weather is getting better too! Just curious did you go through the Seattle dealer or Portland dealer?
    We used the Seatle dealer, it's abut about an hour drive for us, and they treated us well. When we first started shopping they let my wife and I spend as much time as we needed checking out the boats in the wharehouse, by ourselves until we had questions.
    We got it today, looks far better in person. We got a couple of hours on it today. No issues except some water in the bilge? And it won't fit in under my garage door We may be putting an 8 foot door in short order. We owned our last boat 20 years old when we sold it in december and I believe being stored in the garage helped it last.

I'll get some photos on soon

Looking forward to the pics. I agree keeping the boat indoors is the best way to go here in the great NW. That's of course if it fits!