Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by macdonaldmike76 View Post
    Sorry I didn’t clarify. I am waiting for parts. Mine would pump in but not out. The ground going into the relay box had melted.

For me summer is short so in 2 weeks it’s going in to be winterized so The relay will be replaced then. In the meantime I will use the tsunami pump to fill that bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, mine was weird. Locked in empty mode. Key was off and would still run, had to turn battery off to stop it.
    19 Max
    Fully Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Yeah, mine was weird. Locked in empty mode. Key was off and would still run, had to turn battery off to stop it.
    That’s interesting. Before this happened to mine, we were sitting at the beach and I could hear something running in the back and had to turn the battery off to stop it as well. Maybe it was stuck on the empty side. I was able to fill though but perhaps the damage had been done before to the drain side of the relay box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had my ballast relay module go out last season. Had melting signs too. Replaced under warranty without issue and so far it hasn’t happened since (knocks on wood). I’m sure I have a thread or post in here about it when it happened to me.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Well I hope it was just the relay box and not that stud size that was mentioned on FB. 15 days on a lake this summer and I've surfed one time. New one put in yesterday, hopefully it works out as yours did. I haven't heard many people say it's happened twice, like my surf pipe!
    19 Max
    Fully Exiled

I will check my 2019 Mojo

Seems like this is a wide spread issue. Anyone know if Moomba has fixed this problem in the 2021 models? I've got a Craz on order and this has me a little spooked. When the dealer is fixing these what are they doing to ensure it isn't happening again?
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190