Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by RB56 View Post
    Depending on when the 2021 boat builder comes out and pending what the spray patterns or any new colors, im pretty sure im going to copy Haknslash’s Max with the ultra blue, white, and chrome logo

Prolly throw in pacific blue upholstery accents and light gray gatorstep

Its just looks so good
    Just out of curiosity, how does the pacific blue welt or accents match up with the ultra blue flake exterior? Is it close enough where you really wouldn't know if you weren't intentionally trying to compare them ?

Quote Originally Posted by Guppydriver View Post
    Just out of curiosity, how does the pacific blue welt or accents match up with the ultra blue flake exterior? Is it close enough where you really wouldn't know if you weren't intentionally trying to compare them ?
    That’s a great question. It’s unfortunate that they don’t have a closer match to the ultra though. I’d like to see a few close up with more pacific interior than just accents next to ultra. May have to be something you see in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by smitty75 View Post
    That’s a great question. It’s unfortunate that they don’t have a closer match to the ultra though. I’d like to see a few close up with more pacific interior than just accents next to ultra. May have to be something you see in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Even more of a relevant question now. The 2021 builder has tower accents available in Pacific Blue on the Max. If it "goes", it would look ridiculously high end. If it doesn't, it would look awkward. Not much middle ground.