Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lake Conroe

It’s charcoal/red. Have only been on the water once so far. May go out again now or tomorrow. Stupid rain tho. Need to hurry and have my dock built.
    2018 Moomba Max

I keep my Max on Conroe. Im out there all the time.
    2019' Moomba Max

My dad lives in Walden on Conroe. He has an all blue Mobius LSV. We go up there often on weekdays in our mojo. If you see us flag us down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

New question. I just pulled the Max our of the lake here to get it ready for our Powell trip in a few days and discovered a ton of starfish looking plants? stuck to the hull. Tried pressure washing them off and its kind of working. Any idea what these are and best way to get rid of it?
    2018 Moomba Max

It is do bad that I have not read this message earlier. This lake is one of my best plaecs to spend time with pleasure. Next time, let me know and we can meet.

lol