Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Did the main Moomba.com webpage get updated with some of the 2021 info in the last couple days? I'm seeing the 2021 Mondo/Kaiyen/Makai/Max/Craz. No Helix or Mojo offered this year?

We are looking at purchasing new and after reading through all 50 pages of the Autowake thread, I'm interested to hear whether the Flow 3.0 will be standard/option for the Makai and whether the surf tabs will be controlled by Autowake? (Will autowake automatically attempt to utilize surf tabs before trying to dump port/stbd ballast to achieve roll). Matt Brown and Wake9 had a video in 2018 where they commented on this as being future possibility. Part of a firmware update? Hopefully soon?
    2021 Mojo, 6.2L Raptor 400/1.76, Acme 3407 15.5x13, G6, Flow3, +6500 lbs ballast
    2005 Mobius LSV (sold)
    Windermere Lake, B.C., 2800' Elevation
    2021 Mojo Mods

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
    Did the main Moomba.com webpage get updated with some of the 2021 info in the last couple days? I'm seeing the 2021 Mondo/Kaiyen/Makai/Max/Craz. No Helix or Mojo offered this year?

We are looking at purchasing new and after reading through all 50 pages of the Autowake thread, I'm interested to hear whether the Flow 3.0 will be standard/option for the Makai and whether the surf tabs will be controlled by Autowake? (Will autowake automatically attempt to utilize surf tabs before trying to dump port/stbd ballast to achieve roll). Matt Brown and Wake9 had a video in 2018 where they commented on this as being future possibility. Part of a firmware update? Hopefully soon?
    The page isn’t fully updated yet, 1 boat still to come for 2021.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Matt
    2021 Mojo
    2016 Mojo (sold)
    2012 LSV (sold)