Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    The blue really shifts depending on the sun. It will go from light blue to an almost aqua.

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
    Wow, hard to tell even in that picture. Really looking forward to seeing ours complimented with the black hull. Thanks for this.

I’ve seen some pics of the new Supra changes and WOW is all I can say!!!
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Default 2021 Moomba release date??? When?

Here are the 21 Supra’s

The windshield is all new frameless look
    The capt chair looks sweet
    The SA has the darker of the blue interior materials, there are two blue vinyls to choose I believe.
    That brown gatorstep looks like wood.

https://www.supraboats.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by larry_arizona; 07-29-2020 at 10:05 AM.
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Here are the 21 Supra’s

The windshield is all new frameless look
    The capt chair looks sweet
    The SA has the darker of the blue interior materials, there are two blue vinyls to choose I believe.
    That brown gatorstep looks like wood.

https://www.supraboats.com

I've seen a few early released pics of the driver's seat on social media. Cannot tell that much by what Supra released so far. I'm sure more to come next week.

Heard the passenger seat is all 1-piece for getting to storage vs having a two piece seat.
    Floor cooler is supposed to be back.
    Assume a new color for inside and out.

Have not heard of any upgrades to the helm or electronics.
    2018 Supra SL400

I really like the frameless(ish) windshields that Malibu has been doing. I hope Supra is headed that direction.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

Expect thrusters, seats, colors, coolers, windshield design (moomba), etc.. Apparently they had the thrusters designed for Moomba already but wanted to wait for it to come to Supra first. So I've been told...

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Expect thrusters, seats, colors, coolers, windshield design (moomba), etc.. Apparently they had the thrusters designed for Moomba already but wanted to wait for it to come to Supra first. So I've been told...
    Thrusters - always thought those were funny on wake boat. I guess if you own a SE and are in tight slip, it's a convenience/luxury on a high dollar boat.

I know the other boat makers have them as an option, so SC needs to be there too. And that 3rd party company trying (EX Drive) to sell them on social media, but to me it just drives the costs higher for $5-8K.

I thought Moomba was the economically friendly brand?
    2018 Supra SL400

Supra thrusters are $8750

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

I don't know... I think they make perfect sense, especially when teaching new folks. These large side-walled bimini'd boats get pushed around by the wind and newbies being pulled tend to have much easier time getting up when lined up certain ways behind the boat. If you don't live in a windy place then not really necessary I suppose as I would be using it for that far more than when docking etc.
    2018 Max - Ultrablue flake/Gray - 4400 lbs water (720s midship), 750 lbs lead somewhere

nice to have but not a need to have in MOST cases.

that said launching and waiting in a 23ft boat in the narrow drop area of Callville Bay on Mead, there have been a few times I would have liked to have the ability to move around more than a wakeboat will. nosing up to the dock to pick my my girl after parking the truck is a $hitshow some days and having the extra turning ability would be nice. not for 8grand tho......

when we launched on the fox river and tons of wide open room I don't get thrusters at all....
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten