Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Nice part about of living in MN is we only use the Bimini a couple times a year... We like the small size. Also I can't believe they redid the mondo... They should have done the mojo instead.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    2016 Mojo surf edition
    1100lbs rear w/ 475lbs piggyback mid/ center 700lbs/ 500lbs IBS/ 600 lbs lead
    ACME 2315

Quote Originally Posted by schwan View Post
    Nice part about of living in MN is we only use the Bimini a couple times a year... We like the small size. Also I can't believe they redid the mondo... They should have done the mojo instead.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Totally agree with you on that. The Mojo, in my mind, is the closest to perfect boat. 23ft is the sweet spot for a boat, if you have the room to store it. The only 2 things that, in my humble opinion, would make it the undisputed best value for the money is subfloor ballast and a tower that folds to <8ft. I'll be honest, I really love our SL, but, had the Mojo had those 2 features in 2020, I would have a Mojo in my garage right now. While shopping for the SL, I looked at the Makai, but too big, would not fit.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

the new 'bu lsv and paragon have a piece on the bimini that extends all the way to the rear. held up by 2 cool poles that stick in the rear.
    it can't be used when riding but when stopped it's a great sunshade....
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

anyone else know some of the upgrades the models got for 2021?

I don't know about each model but as far as the Craz goes gator step flooring is now standard, fixed wakeboard racks are standard, the strainer and the 7 round trailer plug is standard, the windshield has a new design ( i don't think it is major but some kind of change), the surf flow 2 is standard. I'm guessing these are all standard across the board on all models but i know for sure on the Craz.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    I don't know about each model but as far as the Craz goes gator step flooring is now standard, fixed wakeboard racks are standard, the strainer and the 7 round trailer plug is standard, the windshield has a new design ( i don't think it is major but some kind of change), the surf flow 2 is standard. I'm guessing these are all standard across the board on all models but i know for sure on the Craz.
    good info thanks.... be interesting to see for sure....

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    Did someone say metal flake?

Ultra Blue has it for days

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
    Any chance you have a profile pic of your boat in the sun to see that ultra blue? We just ordered a 2021 Max with ultra blue but would love to see what it looks like on a boat. The one we demo'd had pacific blue.

Quote Originally Posted by zruvalcaba View Post
    Any chance you have a profile pic of your boat in the sun to see that ultra blue? We just ordered a 2021 Max with ultra blue but would love to see what it looks like on a boat. The one we demo'd had pacific blue.
    The blue really shifts depending on the sun. It will go from light blue to an almost aqua.

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Anyone see the 2021 email? I clicked the link and there is no Mojo. The five boats are the Craz, Kaiyen, Makai, Max, and Mondo (redesigned).

https://www.moomba.com/new-updates?w...tomers&ref=N/A

Looks like maybe a Mojo redesign will be this year's big secret.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead