Default 2018 moomba craz worth?

we are thinking of upgrading, when i search inboards only i think there is one for sale, what would be a appropriate price for a 2018 craz with 220 hours all options minus g6 and autowake

iirc someone else posted here on that same craz at 77k. boat prices out at that new. it's too high. and is no longer on onlyinboards. there's a 2017 left but imo it's still too high and being peddled by popyachts so best to find the original poster and bypass them.

low-mid60's would be my guess in a normal market.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    iirc someone else posted here on that same craz at 77k. boat prices out at that new. it's too high. and is no longer on onlyinboards. there's a 2017 left but imo it's still too high and being peddled by popyachts so best to find the original poster and bypass them.

low-mid60's would be my guess in a normal market.
    Sorry I came off wrong we will be selling the craz looking for input on a proper selling price

got it.
    I still say in a normal market 60's but now in this market, start in the 70's and see where it goes.
    I'd get it up quick as 2021's are showing up and with discounts high70's to low80's should be doable for a new build.
    your competition on OI consists of 1 boat right now.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Still on the hunt. For what its worth, that 77K one here in Michigan still hasn't moved.....

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Sickpainter View Post
    we are thinking of upgrading, when i search inboards only i think there is one for sale, what would be a appropriate price for a 2018 craz with 220 hours all options minus g6 and autowake
    In Western Canada 2 2017's have sold in the last few weeks for around $82k CDN (60.3k USD). I believe they had Autowake but not G6. I would guess you can get another $5k-$8k (so 66k-69k) before running into the new build price issue. I'm pricing a new 2021 for about $85k USD (including freight and PDI) but includes Autowake, Surf 3.0, and G6 and a few other goodies you likely don't have (seat back, etc.)