Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Intro

I wish I had 9ft clearance, would have been able to expand my options. Unfortunately I was stuck with 92 ½” clearance and the mondo just squeaks in. I have plenty of length and width due to oversize stall. Once I get it tucked away, I have plenty of height to put the tower back up. Wish the home builder would have made the door itself taller. But there is a main structural I-beam right above the door that prevents me from replacing the door with a taller one which would need to be structurally reengineered.

I have a little wiggle room on tow capacity, 7200 with my BMW 50i M-Sport.

Being 5 minutes away from the lake must be awesome! One day when I retire, retire, my dream is to live on a lake somewhere, just not sure where that is or will be yet. I have about a 1 ½ drive to get to the water. But well worth it to see the smiles on my little people’s faces!
    2018 Moomba Mondo

Floor.jpg

I referenced replacing the carpet a few post up. Project done so figured I would follow up with a pic. Very simple to install, turned out well I think.
    2018 Moomba Mondo

Hey seahawk, i have not stalked around too much lately, i just saw this now. welcome. hope you enjoy the moomba. we had a searay 182 many years ago, then bought an 08 LSV, after the garage fit test in 2007. (garage fit is a mandatory for us) we loved the LSV for 11 years and bought a mondo last September. after some trials with getting the surf weighting figured out, we are loving it now. It looks like you are on Pueblo? we get down there occasionally. most in Denver. annual trips to Powell. maybe we will meet.

todd
    19 Mondo
    08 LSV, forever loved

Yearround,

Just saw this, like you I have not been on in a while. You are correct, I normally go to Pueblo just about every weekend when the weather and wind cooperate. Quick trip to get there for us as I am located in the Springs. Garage fit for us was mandatory as well. This year was our first year trying wake surfing and have enjoyed it. Have it figured out for the most part but realized at 6 foot and 200-215 pound I need a little more weight in the boat than the kids and wife to get the push I need to toss the rope. Wife does not know it yet, but she will be the proud new owner of upgraded bags for x-mas ��. Just received my, I mean her new 910 bags two days ago so hopefully that will do the trick. Guess we will see come spring.
    Hit me up if/when you are heading to, or at Pueblo and see us. Normally hang out in the Denver cove when we are there. We always like meeting new folks to hang with on the water. Just made our camping reservations for Memorial Day.

Jay
    2018 Moomba Mondo