Question Blown Hose - Saved by Duct Tape

Was out this weekend and boat power stuttered briefly, looked back and bilge was running. Found that my hose running from circulating pump to thermostat housing (J shaped hose about 12" long) had torn down by the pump. Had 3-4" of water in the bilge pretty quickly. Was able to get to the dock of a house nearby and tie up. Patched the hose with LOTS of duct tape and decided to stick to idling but made it 3-4 miles back to the ramps. Two things coming out of this.

#1 is I would suggest that you pay attention to the condition of your hoses and if things look at all bad replace them. I really thought for about 5 minutes that we were going to sink. VERY bad feeling.....

#2 I obviously need to replace the hose that burst. Boat is 13 years old with 300 hrs. I have owned it since 2013 and believe all hoses are original. Are there other hoses that I should definitely replace at this stage even if they seem to be OK? Do not want to go through this again....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Duct tape fixes everything. My father in law, and this is a true story, would put a piece of black duct tape over the engine service light when it went on in his 1980 Ford Fairmont, problem solved. If u cant see it, its not happening.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Quick update on this. I went over most of the hoses and found that the raw water pump to transmission oil cooler hose was also in bad shape. Both hoses seemed to fail at the curves and both are formed hoses. If you haven't looked at these in a while I would definitely encourage you to take them off, squeeze them and shine a light inside. Mine were completely cracked through with only the outer skin of the hose holding things together on the RWP/Cooler hose.

For info I bought them both from Discount Inboard Marine for my 08 Outback V w 325hp 5.7 Indmar Assault. Both fit perfectly.
    RWP to Trans Oil Cooler Formed Hose - Item #81-1135D
    Circulating Pump to Thermostat Housing Formed Hose - Item #R045048