Default 2011 LSV 340 Indmar - Cranks but won't start

2011 LSV 340 Indmar - We were out surfing shut the motor off and now it will not start. I checked the safety switch, both breakers, oil level, fuel level, and fuel pressure is at 60 PSI. When I turn the key to start the motor it just cranks and keeps cranking, I have to turn the key off to stop the starter. I took my ignition switch out and tested it in a neighbors Moomba and it started and ran his boat just fine.
    2011 LSV
    Loaded, 340 HP

What’s your battery voltage like? If I run my radio to long, 2 amps and 16 speakers without the engine running. Afterwards I had a similar issue where the engine cranks fine but doesn’t fire at all. I switch to the other battery and fires up no problem. I think the computer doesn’t allow the engine to start if it doesn’t have proper voltage. This maybe a factor of why your starter solenoid isn’t disengaging as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, the battery is good. Further investigation shows not spark so I'm going to replace the coil. I'll send an update once I know more.
    2011 LSV
    Loaded, 340 HP

FYI, I replaced the coil and it solved the problem.
    2011 LSV
    Loaded, 340 HP

Thanks for the closure.
    Gil Hebert

2014 Mojo

I'm having the same issue currently. Will run the boat for about an hour and then sit for a bit and have the stereo run on one battery to keep a full one for starting. After rulling out the battery it sounds like mine isn't getting spark. I am going to replace the coil on mine and see if its the same issue.