Default '16 Mondo Bow Ballast Not Working

Hi, we were surfing yesterday and noticed the bow of the boat was riding higher than usual. Checked the bow bag under the seats and it was empty, found out that the pump is not turning on when the dash switch is flipped.
    So:
    1. The dash switch lights up, no pump sound at all though. The other pumps work fine.
    2. Are there fuses somewhere, I found a red relay switch in the engine compartment but that looked okay. Must be a fuse box somewhere?
    3. Where are the pumps, hidden near the engine compartment somewhere?

Thanks.

UPDATE: I found the bow pump behind the wall in the starboard rear storage. The pump does actually turn on, makes the normal noise, but doesn't pull any water into it. There are 2 valves where the 2 intakes are under the hull, they're both open (I'm assuming one valve for both rears and 1 valve for the bow?). So maybe just plugged under the hull? And other ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by drlynes View Post
    UPDATE: I found the bow pump behind the wall in the starboard rear storage. The pump does actually turn on, makes the normal noise, but doesn't pull any water into it. There are 2 valves where the 2 intakes are under the hull, they're both open (I'm assuming one valve for both rears and 1 valve for the bow?). So maybe just plugged under the hull? And other ideas?
    Mine has done this in the past and it might need to primed. My screen was actually off on the hull where I was able to put my foot up there and I could fill it suck and it started to suck water. Maybe switch your valve off then on and see if that helps

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dstockton24 View Post
    Mine has done this in the past and it might need to primed. My screen was actually off on the hull where I was able to put my foot up there and I could fill it suck and it started to suck water. Maybe switch your valve off then on and see if that helps

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
    I checked for obstructions in the incoming water hose, no issues.
    Unhooked the inlet hose and watched the impeller spin, looked okay.
    Tried priming the pump, no change.
    Hooked up the inlet hose from the rear bag but the pump still had no flow.
    Checked the green impeller, lots of weak or half broken fins so maybe it just isn't creating enough suction?

I don't think I've ever changed any of the ballast impellers and I have 320 hours so I'll just replace them all and see how it goes.

UPDATE: I installed a new green impeller ($90 at dealer, $60 on Amazon here in Alberta) and it works perfectly. Thanks all.