Default Alternator again, or something else?

Alright folks, I got a handful of diagnostic messages today, looking to decode them and ultimately see if anyone can confirm its what I expect, the alternator. Again.

2019 Max, alternator bulletin already addressed by the dealer this off season...

First to pop up was the voltage under 11, increase rpms message. I did so, but by the time I had the boat back on the lift both batteries were down to 9v. Is there any chance the alternator couldn't keep up if the batteries were already low, or should it have sustained the 11v, then 10v I saw on the way down?

Errors I got if they matter:
    UEGO pump cell slow to warm up
    SPN 3264 (no words)
    EGO1 open/lazy
    EGO2 open/lazy

I'm all ears, appreciate any and all help. Thanks!
    2019 Moomba Max
    2002 Wakesetter VLX (sold)

Do you idle a lot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Not particularly, yesterday I was putting around under 1500 rpms for almost the entire time until I got the 11v warning though.

I'm just hoping by some miracle I get out there today and everything is fine, but I highly doubt it... the alternator should have been able to keep up once I got the rpms up no?
    2019 Moomba Max
    2002 Wakesetter VLX (sold)

Have you had multiple alternator failures? Just purchased a max and Its shows I am not charging by the dash. First time out. Checked the basics to the alternator. Main power OK. Not sure if these have some circuit breakers in the system or if looking like an alternator also.