Default '15 SG Surf settings help

Can you guys give me your advice on best setting for surfing a stock ballast 15 Supra SG? I feel like my wave doesn't have much push and small

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

My buddy has an SG and the stock ballast is not enough. You will need to add more ballast and/or upgrade your bags. Do you know what size bags you have right now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    My buddy has an SG and the stock ballast is not enough. You will need to add more ballast and/or upgrade your bags. Do you know what size bags you have right now?

I think the front now is 750 (it's a wrap around) and the rears look like 1100s

Yeah my buddy has a huge 700+ lb bag on the floor and another in the nose. If I were you I’d seriously look at getting at LEAST 500lb of lead if not 1000. Trouble with the SE and SG is that they are huge boats and the stock ballast just isn’t enough to displace enough water verses the hulls surface area to make a huge wave.

2017 Moomba Craz

I was on a 2017 SG that had the 1450 bags in the back lockers and upgraded prop. Surfed well, but used all the storage back there.

2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    I was on a 2017 SG that had the 1450 bags in the back lockers and upgraded prop. Surfed well, but used all the storage back there.

Could be 1450s but not positive. I do have a 15x12 prop. My X30 surfed so much better. Hope I can figure it out. With these small surf plates just don't know how well it's going to do