Default Engine Pull Help

First Im sorry if there is a post on this but I have searched the forums, all of them, and have not found a good detailed description on pulling an engine.

Second Im begging for help because I did not get a response on the Supra forums.

I have a 2003 Supra Launch SSV - Oil pan rusted out around the drain plug. Not a huge leak but enough that running it with the leak is asking for more complete engine teardown.

Can someone provide me with any helpful information on pulling the engine? I purchased the Clymer manual which is relatively straight forward but some first hand knowledge of how to or what to watch out for would be appreciated.

not going to be able to help and not a skiers product BUT if you peruse the tige forums there's some help there.
    1 guy bought an older boat and is completely redoing it. he has pics of engine work and there's some posts on watchouts on the engine install. sorry- don't remember the thread title but you may run across it.
    this below is a guy rebuilding the boat from hull up. he might have some info if you reach out to him:
    https://www.tigeowners.com/forum/gen...-the-ground-up

secondly search out boatwakes and id_boating as a member on there. both are boat mechanics and have posted up tips/tricks over the years.

know it's not a supra forum but those older boats have a lot of similarities among the brands.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Thank you very much for the information. I dive in over there.