Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: prop swap time

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    What prop do you have now?

I have 15x13 OJ 945 and it will get to surf speeds no problem with 4,770 lbs of ballast.

Getting to wakeboard speeds is a different story if doing a hole shot but we don’t wake board so not an issue. If we have to move spots while fully ballasted I just drain drain some out real quick from the rear bags. Otherwise it takes a bit to get to planing speeds. I haven’t tried Autowake for wakeboard set speeds to know if we get the “launch” feature where it not only drops center plate but also the surf tabs to help get the boat out of the water. I know Supras with Autowake does this but not sure if Moomba does.
    it came with the 932 that is 15.5 x 16.5 the 930 is 15.5x15 that is considered the surf/ heavyweighted prop was just looking to see others performance with this prop we wake board too and just cruise when we get to some bigger lakes
    2020 max

[QUOTE=RC_Hinojosa;354700]10.8 , around 4200 rpm

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk[/

Part of the reason I went back to the 2419. At 10.8 Id be running under 4000, and Im running more weight. Even tho I had more power (I could plain with the 10.5 pitch prop), I was running about 500 more RPMs when all things were equal, and my wave seemed to have less push.
    2019' Moomba Max

It works for me, Ragboy has always talked about pitch, roll & displacement affecting a wave. Didn't know a prop could...

To me personally the wave hasn't changed but I can now get to 11.2 without seeming to bog down.

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX