Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

We just bought a 2016 Mojo Surf Edition. We were worried about the waterski wake when we bought it. On the advice of the previous owner we added 50% to the font ballast and started with the wakeplate all the way up running at about 30 and it is a very smooth wake with no shoulders and just a slight hump in the middle.

I have a '16 Mondo surf edition, we bought it for the same reason as you, we do all 3. I looked at all of the 20' boats back then for slalom reasons, they were all pretty much the same.

My wife and daughter love to slalom, they're pretty good, they run around 34MPH with the wakeplate 1/8 up from all the way down (on the gauge anyway). Works great, small bump.

Wakeboarding - we get as big a wave as we ever need.

Surfing - I upgraded the rears to 1150s but even before that I was surfing easy with no rope at 200 lbs, even pulled my brother with no rope at 240lbs (it was tricky for him). There's no doubt a bigger heavier boat would make a longer surf wave but I'm not going pro anytime soon. I have no skills. My kids and wife surf very easily.

I hope that helps.