Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo Ken View Post
    Yes... I downloaded the same app that RagBoy mentions in his latest video: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/clinom...el/id286215117 used it set the 0 for both pitch and roll when I was in the boat by myself and then double checked it against what the boat read with people in the boat and while surfing.
    I have the app as well. Where did you set it in the boat when you were checking it against auto wake?

Did you just compare the app against autowake and then adjust to make the app "0" and then zero out autowake? Or did you do it how SC suggests?
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    I have the app as well. Where did you set it in the boat when you were checking it against auto wake?

Did you just compare the app against autowake and then adjust to make the app "0" and then zero out autowake? Or did you do it how SC suggests?
    At first I did what SC recommends while my phone was on the floor just in front of the drain cover and as it read 0 & 0, I then reset the pitch and roll to 0.

But... when I had the ballast full and people in the boat I double checked the actual against my phone and it was slightly different... so I then adjusted the actual to match my phone. It has been bang on since.
    2020 Moomba Kaiyen > Finally on my lift!
    2017 Moomba Mondo > Traded
    2000 Moomba Kamberra > Traded

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo Ken View Post
    At first I did what SC recommends while my phone was on the floor just in front of the drain cover and as it read 0 & 0, I then reset the pitch and roll to 0.

But... when I had the ballast full and people in the boat I double checked the actual against my phone and it was slightly different... so I then adjusted the actual to match my phone. It has been bang on since.
    Good info right there. Thanks!!
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead