I got a new to me, 2009 Mobius LSV last fall and have been working out the kinks this season.

Previous owner gave up on the factory installed gravity 3 ballast system for unknown reasons and had been using an over the side aerator pump with larger fatsac bags.

The boat still has all the factory components of the gravity 3 system (including original bags) and I'd like to revive the system but I can't seem to get the reversible pumps to spin.

I tore the boat apart last night checking the electrical components and as best as I can tell the boat...

Has power from battery going to the ballast pump circuit breaker,
has power leaving the ballast pump circuit breaker,
has power at the ballast pump distribution block,
has power at the back of ballast rocker switches (but NO LIGHTS fill or empty)
has power leaving the ballast rocker switches in fill mode when switch is set to fill,
has power leaving the ballast rocker switches in empty mode when switch is set to empty,

Here is where I am stumped. The fill or empty signal going from the ballast rocker switch runs into Jabsco ballast timers (Model 18500-0520F version 1.1). These do not appear to be sending any signal to the pumps. The ballast pumps impellers appears intact, in good condition and relatively clean.

A few questions...
Is it possible that all three Jabsco timers are simply broken and need replacement?

Would a broken ballast timer explain the lack of light on the ballast switch?

Can I test the ballast pump just by cutting off the connector and applying a 12 volts source?

Is there something else I may be missing, I keep hearing about under dash fuses but can't seem to find a ballast specific one?

Is there a way to re-wire the pumps simply excluding the timers from the system (either for testing sake or for good)?

If I was to start replacing items do I start with an upgraded ballast timer?

Or should I just start with an upgraded pump with a new rocker switch and eliminate the timers?

Thank you for reading!