Default Ballast pumps stopped working

Hey all hope you guys can help me out. 2011 lsv with gravity III ballast. Lights come on at switches but all three pumps do not turn on. I know the pumps work jumped with 12v. I have power from the switches on fill and empty but no power at the pumps. Perfect pass works and displays 0 Percent for all three bags. I checked for fuses under the dash and couldn't find any. The ballast breaker in the engine compartment is good.

I have searched the forum and found similar posts. I have searched for hours trying to find the ballast fuses under the dash. I removed the sub to make more room still can't find them.

Any suggestions would be awesome

There might be a ballast breaker tripper in the engine bay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

I found the ballast breaker in the engine bay. The breaker wasn't tripped but reset it a couple times just to make sure. I have breakers under the dash but nothing for ballast. I have read there is a separate auto type fuse box for ballast under the dash but for the life of me I can't find them. The lights on the switches light up and have power but it's lost by the time it gets back to the pumps.

Default Ballast pumps stopped working

So zero power at the pumps? How well can you trace the power wire from the switches?

Do you have the breaker style fuses under the dash that have the clear covers over them? Remove all the covers and check ever breaker.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

When verifying power after the switches I could see the wiring harness runs down the side rail across the back and ends with a plug. This plugs into a power distribution block which has another plug that comes out of the PDB to power the pumps.

The PDB also has another power source that feeds directly from the 60 amp ballast breaker. Which powers the wake plate and it works fine.

So I have lost power between the switches and the end of the harness plug.

Before I pull this harness to check for a break I wanted to see if I was on the right track.

I checked the clear covered breakers and they are for horn stereo etc. From what I have read the Gravity III was an add on and should have a mini fuse box