Default Boat not getting up to surf speed

Went out this weekend filled both rear bags, very little weight in the locker next to driver seat and a suck gate.
    Boat would not get up to surf speed stayed at about 9.5 mph thus producing no wave.

I feel like this should not be a problem because wakeboarders fill all the sacks up and go 25mph, right?

So, is it because I didnt have enough weight in the bow and locker next to driver?

And/or is it because perfect pass isnt calibrated (not sure if that's a thing dont have a manual for perfect pass) for all the extra weight?

Thanks for reading
    2008 Moomba Mobius LSV.
    325 ASSAULT

i had a similar experience this weekend as well. We had 8 of us, rear bags full, floor locker full, and bow bag full. everyone was in the back of the boat and i was driving. I realized that i could not get up past 10mph and i immediately thought something was wrong. I told my son (200lbs) to get up front and as soon as he did the bow came down a bit and the speed picked right up, no problem at all. So yes, i bet it is because you didn't have any weight up front.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Couldn’t agree more^^^^^^ too much rear ballast and no bow weight and no boat will get on plane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    i had a similar experience this weekend as well. We had 8 of us, rear bags full, floor locker full, and bow bag full. everyone was in the back of the boat and i was driving. I realized that i could not get up past 10mph and i immediately thought something was wrong. I told my son (200lbs) to get up front and as soon as he did the bow came down a bit and the speed picked right up, no problem at all. So yes, i bet it is because you didn't have any weight up front.
    I had a feeling that was it. I'm the idiot that brought the auxiliary bow bag
    But forgot my tsunami pump

Have you guys ever messed with the settings on perfect pass. I'm finding some things online about the settings but not sure what I'm doing lol.
    2008 Moomba Mobius LSV.
    325 ASSAULT