Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My dealer has the Indmar part for $180 Canadian. I've ordered the Bosch for $100 and I'll see how it goes.

UPDATE: The Indmar part is $180 from the dealer up here, picked up the Bosch for $90. It fits perfectly and the engine service light went out. Thanks everyone.

Awesome, glad that worked for you!
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

What was your fix. My moomba mondo is giving the same code. Also, I have no idea what to tighten when they say tighten the lines. Can you take a picture of what you tightened?

Quote Originally Posted by drlynes View Post
    Hi, my 2016 Mondo threw the SPN 4238 FMI 0 code recently. The boat seemed to be running fine at the time and fine since.

After some googling I tried emptying all ballast and running at full throttle for a few minutes, no change.
    Turned the battery selector to 0 for the night, no change the next day.
    I can see the O2 sensors, one on each side with the blue wire covers I believe.

I've read some manual excerpts listing the troubleshooting procedure but most of that is over my head.

Is there anything else to try before taking it in? Just replace the 02 sensor?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Wdavid; 07-20-2021 at 06:48 PM.
    2015 Moomba Mondo Surf Edition 6.2 L raptor with upgraded ballast (910s in back and 500 in front)

Quote Originally Posted by Wdavid View Post
    What was your fix. My moomba mondo is giving the same code. Also, I have no idea what to tighten when they say tighten the lines. Can you take a picture of what you tightened?
    Hi, see my post just above, I replaced one of the O2 sensors and it's been perfect.
    It's easy, just like changing a spark plug, I just needed a specific socket from Canadian tire that has a cutout for the wire.
    Trust me, if I did it, it's easy.
    Todd