Default Steering Wheel Vibration

2019 Makai here. I am the second owner. I am getting some varying degrees of vibration up through the steering wheel when taking off. When the wheel is straight, it is the worst, but if I turn slightly there is very little vibration. It first happen while turning to the right and accelerating. I was loaded down with 10 large adults. Can't remember where my ballast was set though. I was also pulling a tube prior to that. The prop looks perfect but there is some play in the rudder that I think may be causing the issue. The boat only has 80 hours on it. Any suggestions on things to try to tighten up the rudder play?
    2019 Moomba Makai

Doubt play in the rudder has anything to do with it. It could be the prop is not balanced. ANy vibration would most likely be caused by any element along the drive train from the engine to the tran to prop shaft to the prop. Any misalignment of crankshaft and coupler and tranny to prop shaft will cause a wobble and vibrate. Engine motor mounts loose (that does happen, it happened to my buddy 2 weeks ago, with resulting catastrophic failure). So, since its a newer boat, reasoning suggests its most likely the prop not balanced.
    Since your steering wheel does not connect anywhere with drive train and it is a cable that connects the wheel to the rudder, any vibration of the wheel is usually transmitted through the hull from the drive train. A steering cable, even under tension, should not transmit that much vibe.

Can the rudder be vibrating because it has a wobble, and transmit the vibe through the hull? I guess anything is possible, but I think its less likely.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

My boats done this since new when loaded with a lot of weight. I have heard it may be prop cavitation. I have the OJ 15x13
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Thanks guys. I took it to my dealership and turned out to be a slightly bent prop and bent strut. $2500 later and hopefully that will fix it!
    2019 Moomba Makai

yes it can also be the rudder. Happened to me on my old boat. Prop checked out but rudder needed a fix.
    2019 Mondo