Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Default July 2020 pics and vids

So I guess I get to start the July thread. Zandar was off on some adventure with his little girlfriend, so Zayla had the boat to herself for the weekend. Zayla is 5 and started kneeboarding last year. She is going to try to surpass her brother on the wakeboard by the time she is 6. Unfortunately I only had the GoPro on the tower so the footage is not zoomed in at all.

Thanks for watching
    2018 Moomba Max - 400 Raptor - 6 pump ballast - auto wake 2 - flow 2 - gps zero off

So, YouTube blocked the video due to a copyright on the song. I can't figure out how to delete the post, so I'll just repeat it with a (hopefully) non copyrighted video as soon as i can
    2018 Moomba Max - 400 Raptor - 6 pump ballast - auto wake 2 - flow 2 - gps zero off

So, I had to delete the audio. Please play The Beatles' "Ticket To Ride" along with this video!

Hanging down on a private lake in Alabama. We took off in our motor home and the day we left we sold our Washington state home in 3 hours, asking price, no contigency and no inspection repairs. We are heading to the Branson/Springfield area tomorrow and getting with a builder. We plan to checkout Table Rock lake by boat one of the days. It's been a fun trip and kept ourselves isolated most of the time. The private lake helped.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

congrats on the move and quick house sale zabooda.....
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Yes - congrats! We are heading east tomorrow for 5 days. Was going to offer a pull behind the MobV if you're around but clearly that's not the case. The wind forecast is not in our favor by the looks of it...

Took my son in law and friends out into downtown Portland on Sunday. Crazy traffic on a narrow river (Willamette) with kayaks, SUPs, and other boats on top of each other all afternoon. Didn't even try to pull out a board. Just floated with a few cold ones, tunes and watched the chaos unfold.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

New to the forum, left my Supra at home last week and headed to Lake Norman, NC to do some surfing behind my buddy’s G25.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    2016 Supra SA 400

Default July 2020 pics and vids

Finally got the old man out on the boat and on top of the water and not flushing his sinuses with the lake haha. With each person I teach it becomes easier and easier.... way last double digits... not easy work, but fun work overall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Max - Ultrablue flake/Gray - 4400 lbs water (720s midship), 750 lbs lead somewhere

Found some buttah this morning

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Captain's Log Day 1
    So far the trip is not starting out too well. This is the third year in a row we've had a blow out on this #@$%& stretch of road. The next day was spent raising hell at the tire shop, buying two new heavily discounted tires and a spare. Luckily I have cheap labor.

Day 1 continued - finally setup at camp and on the water for a night run. Love it out here.

Day 2 was killed by 20mph hour winds resulting in a shortage of beer, vodka and later whiskey.

Day 3
    Everyone just seems to get along on the water. My 6'5" baby boy and his little big sister.

Day 4
    Last runs before the wind is going to pick up. My kids like to ride surfboards on the long rope at about 17-18mph.

End of the day we got off the water and into the marina in time before the nasty winds returned but not everyone did. Saw the sheriff pulling in a swamped sailboat. Beautiful little wooden boat. We motored over and met them at the dock, then spent the next hour using my handheld ballast pump to help get his boat above the water so he could get it onto his trailer. I felt bad for the poor old guy and his son, bad enough I couldn't take any pictures to add insult to their injury... Always remember, No man left behind.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...