Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

looks like a good trip despite some setbacks. you and kids will talk about those for years to come....

and that boat interior has to go down as the nicest early 2000's moomba on the site love the rear bench upholstery....
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I’ll say it again, i wish there was a proper yellow option on the moomba color choices

I had to work last Saturday so my wife invited a couple girlfriends to the lake for the day. She’s been hesitant to take the boat out without me but I’ve been encouraging her because she is more competent at boating/driving than many men. I told her if she can’t get it back on the lift no worries, just tie up to the side of the dock and I’ll put it on the lift when I get there after work.

Well, she finally did it (and got it back on the lift her 2nd try with her girlfriends spotting her)!!! She was very proud of herself and I’m proud of her. Here’s a pic of the captain that her friend sent me just after getting on the lift:

Sunday we went out for an evening cruise and I had the opportunity to earn some good boater karma (note: not a beer gut, there’s finally a bun in the oven after 2 years of trying!!!):

2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

Z28ke - Congrats!!! 2 years of trying can get stressful. Cool to hear she took the boat out. I’m not a grey and black boat guy, but I do really like your interior? How do the seats do in warmer/sun? Do they get hot?

@ Z28ke...congrats! so exciting!
    Last edited by jimmsch; 07-14-2020 at 07:44 PM.
    2018 Moomba Max - 400 Raptor - 6 pump ballast - auto wake 2 - flow 2 - gps zero off

Water was crap this morning at wakeboard camp so the kids surfed. Zandar has been waiting for this opportunity.

We had a cube made with the wakeboard camp's logo over the winter.
    2018 Moomba Max - 400 Raptor - 6 pump ballast - auto wake 2 - flow 2 - gps zero off

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    Z28ke - Congrats!!! 2 years of trying can get stressful. Cool to hear she took the boat out. I’m not a grey and black boat guy, but I do really like your interior? How do the seats do in warmer/sun? Do they get hot?
    Thank you! They get hot enough to light a cigarette off them lol. Totally worth it to me for the time I save vs cleaning white vinyl constantly.
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

Congrats on the new money pit bud
    2019' Moomba Max

Sleepy sunrise surfing.
    2019 Supra SL450

Quote Originally Posted by z28ke View Post
    I had to work last Saturday so my wife invited a couple girlfriends to the lake for the day. She’s been hesitant to take the boat out without me but I’ve been encouraging her because she is more competent at boating/driving than many men. I told her if she can’t get it back on the lift no worries, just tie up to the side of the dock and I’ll put it on the lift when I get there after work.

Well, she finally did it (and got it back on the lift her 2nd try with her girlfriends spotting her)!!! She was very proud of herself and I’m proud of her. Here’s a pic of the captain that her friend sent me just after getting on the lift:

Sunday we went out for an evening cruise and I had the opportunity to earn some good boater karma (note: not a beer gut, there’s finally a bun in the oven after 2 years of trying!!!):

Solid work by your wife and congrats on the pregnancy! I was so proud of my wife a couple weeks ago at a busy ramp when she backed the trailer in like a champ. We were out of there in 20 seconds and she stops halfway up to politely chew out a group that was wiping down on the ramp. Fast forward to this past weekend and she was all over the place like a complete rookie.
    2006 Supra Launch 21V