Default Where to get correct THERMOSTAT, GASKET AND IMPELLER? 2008 Outback V 325 Indmar

I have a thread from earlier this week on my temp gauge. My boat is a 2008 Moomba Ouback V with an Indmar 325 Assault engine. I also would like to procure a Thermostat, thermostat gasket and fresh water impeller to have on the boat in case of a failure on the water (always did that with my IO and it served me well). Seems this is more tricky than one would think. After about an hour searching online it seems it difficult to find anything that says, Your "Boat" takes "these exact parts." So, can someone please tell me what Thermostat, thermostat gasket and fresh water impeller is the correct one for my boat? I would guess, except for the thermostat gasket, they are fairly standard parts for most small block GM based engines.

I think the Thermostat is a marine 160 degree 985009
    I don't know on the gasket. There's lots of gasket configurations for thermostats and would guess it is fairly specific to this engine build.
    I think the Johnson 09-812B-1 Impeller Service Kit will work and is probably good quality but don't really know for sure.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

The assault 325 is essentially a Chevrolet Vortec 350 (or 5700) from late 90’s Chevy truck model years (with a different fuel injection setup), so if you go to the auto parts store and get a thermostat gasket for a 1997 Tahoe with a 350 engine there is a good chance it’ll match. Just bring the thermostat housing with you to make sure. They should also have a 160 degree thermostat that will work too.
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

SCHNEIDER
    2002 MOBIUS LSV - RED
    FACTORY BALLAST - KICKER ZX-700.5 - 10" JL - POLK DB651's - FUSION TOWER SPEAKERS