Default Would a Supra Boatmate trailer work for my Moomba?

Help! I am another victim of a failed 2008 Boatmate torsion axle for my 2008 Mobius LSV. With the current wait time to even find a replacement axle being a few weeks, I am looking at a 2012 Boatmate tandem axle trailer from a Supra Launch 242 for sale locally. Any idea if my '08 LSV would fit on the Supra trailer? Thanks in advance for any help!

supra 242 is quite a bit longer than the lsv. if it's in a pinch for a trip planned I MIGHT try it but long term, get the axle replaced and use the trailer that was built for that boat. I'd be worried about how the boat sits on the trailer weight wise, are bunks shimmed properly for the hull shape and prop hitting the bottom support.

all my .02.....
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Thanks for the advice - I think I'll just wait to get the axle replaced and try not to stare out the window wishing I was on my boat for a couple weeks!

Are these axle failures a 2008 boatmate thing or a 12 year old torsion axle thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Are these axle failures a 2008 boatmate thing or a 12 year old torsion axle thing?
    iirc many years ago some axle failures and some warranty issues coming up. believe there's some old threads on this subject.
    brain is a little hazy but thought it impacted a couple years worth of trailers. kinda surprised they are still warrantying them this many years later.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten